Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - demon of heart

this is the dark memories and memories of the heart rewrite something went wrong with both so I'm rewriting it in this story

Chapter 1 - demon of heart

Chapter 1 - demon of heart
disclaimer:i don''t own the kh chars but i do own sen and ren i also own the new keyblades
note: this story takes place at kh 1 and i will put where the chapter takes place at the beginning of each chapter by this i mean that if they are on a mountain then i will put mountain at the beginning of the chapter and i will not tell you what the kh chars look like so tough luck for those who haven''t played it.
chapter 1
darkness
 where am i what is this darkness who am i what am i
forest
SEN GET UP YOU LAZY BUM. what happened said sen getting up.sen had short black hair and emerald green eyes he was wearing long black pants and a white t shirt with a crown on it.(no shoes). don''t you remember we stopped here for a rest while we look for the town said a young girl beside sen. so where to now ren said sen. well i haven''t found the town yet said ren walking over to another tree. ren had long silky black hair and ruby red eyes she had on long white pants and a blue t shirt with a dragon on it. we better find that town before the heartless do said sen yawning.found it it south east the heartless aren''t there but it looks like there are things moving around that aren''t people said ren. should we go the keyblades can''t handle a whole town of heartless said sen moving over to ren.if the town has become heartless well it then we''ll have to get crafty said ren going toward the town. this should be fun said sen following her.when they got the town it looked deserted. weird there usually at least one person here said sen. the heartless have been here sen so watch it said re walking to the center of town. you said they weren''t here yet. i lied.should we bring out our keyblades or do you think we can handle it on our own said sen. don''t know sen behind you said ren calmly. i got it said sen as he punched a shadow heartless right in thee head. the heartless cried out in pain and blew up. if that was it i''m bored all ready said sen. just then 5000000000000 neo shadows appeared out of no where and surrounded them. NOW WERE TALKING said sen as he pulled out his keyblade.the keyblade had a diamond shaped handle and a emerald  at the end and it was covered in emeralds.ren then pulled out her keyblade that looked like sen''s but it ruby instead of emerald.they then jumped toward the heartless killing off one swing at a time.they then jumped back to where they started both covered in scratches. 2 heartless jumped toward ren one got killed but the other one had a clear shot for ren''s heart. sen saw this and jumped in the way. SEN SEN NOOOOOOO not sen anyone but not sen cried ren going to her knees. r...e...n you don''t think i''d die that easily did you i will kill this heartless right as it pulls out my heart so i can protect you by becoming the demon of heart said sen as he was slowly losing his heart. no sen that is forbidden if you do it then you will lose control until you find the one you love said ren crying. no problem i''ve been living with her my whole life ren your the one i love said sen. as he killed the heartless stealing his heart he then turned blood red and his keyblade was now covered in black blood coming from his hand he slashed the air and all the heartless died he turned back to normal and blacked out.
 
 
END OF CHAPTER so did you like it
 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Namine1041 on May 30, 2006, 6:59:27 AM

Namine1041 on
Namine1041it was okay. kinda confusing though.