Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part I

Chapter 1 - Part I

Chapter 1 - Part I


Disclaimer: I do not own Spyro. Now on with the show!

Part I

“Oh, Lila! You're exaggerating! It wasn't that bad!”

“Were you there, Krista? Uh, no! And it was that bad! He had a wart on his bottom lip and I kept staring at it while he was talking! It was horrible!”

“Lila, you obsess over things like that on first dates!”

“And do they last? No!”

“ Elora, back me up here! Scottie is a sweet guy! She should give him another chance. Elora? Elora! Are you listening to me?”

Elora's attention snapped back to her bickering friends. “Oh…yeah. She should definitely dump him,” Elora said, rubbing her eyes.

A look of triumph lit across Lila's face. “Ha! See? I should end it. The Elora has spoken!”

“You were supposed to agree with me.” Krista grumbled.

“I…I'm sorry girls. My head… it's a bit warm in here. I think I'll step out for a while.” Elora stood and pulled her black wool shawl around her shoulders.

“Need company?” Lila asked, concern etched across her features.

“No, I'll be fine. Thanks.” Elora smiled weakly and quietly closed the door behind her.

Krista threw Lila an angry look. “See? I told you! She's ill! She needs a doctor!”

“So she's distracted. So what? “

“She's too pale.”

“It's WINTER, Krista! She's not going to have that just-out-of-the-tanning-bed glow!” Lila cried.

“You know just as well as I do that she's sick! Ever since Spyro left, she has completely let herself go! I have to practically force-feed her! She NEEDS him, Krista!”

Lila rolled her eyes. “Oh, you are so dramatic! Maybe it's just a vacation she `needs'. Winter Tundra can be pretty dismal. Let's take her to Summer Forest! We can spend a couple of weeks in Idol Springs, or Colossus! She loves the valley.”

“What she needs is a certain purple dragon in Stone Hill.”

“Fine! You want to take her back to the dragon world and have her heart broken? Go right ahead. I guess I'll be here to pick up the pieces… again!”

“How do you know that he'll hurt her again? Who knows, they just might realize their mistakes and reconcile! Why do you always look at the bad in situations?” Krista shouted.

Lila laughed in disbelief. “Oh, spare me your psychological BULL, Krista! Why can't you just admit that their `romance' is OVER? There is nothing left to say! Nothing can fix what has been broken! She just needs to get on with her life and FORGET all about Spyro and what happened!” Lila stormed out of the cottage, slamming the door behind her.

Krista sighed and fell into an armchair. The faun cradled her forehead in her hands. “And Spyro needs to remember what they had,” she whispered.

So, WHAT happened? If I get enough reviews, you just might find out! ;)


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on February 28, 2006, 2:46:01 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverhmm..this is getting interesting!!nexx chappy!!