Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part II

Chapter 2 - Part II

Chapter 2 - Part II


Disclaimer: Blah blah… I own nothing… blah blah blah…



Part II



Elora slipped through the portal into Summer Forest. It was warm out, the night sky dotted with stars. Elora sighed. This was once her home, but not anymore. There were too many painful memories here.



Elora made her way past the lake and through the breezeway, and stopped before the entrance to Glimmer. “This is where I first saw him,' she thought. `I was standing just there… on the steps.' Her eyes drifted to the entrance of the breezeway.



`I was so fascinated by him. I wanted to watch him longer… so I hid behind that column. There was just this look of awe on his face…it made me laugh. But I understood what he was feeling. Summer Forest is truly a beautiful place. It would hold beautiful memories for both of us in the years to come. We were so happy… but then… it all fell apart…' Elora closed her eyes as the flashback washed over her like a cold rainstorm.



It had been hot and humid that night. A gentle breeze slipped through the trees, shaking the limbs and causing a rustling sound all around them. They were standing there, staring out over the lake, both very quiet. Spyro finally broke the ice.



“Elora, I have to go.”



Elora suddenly seemed very interested with the ground as she begged the tears not to fall. She nodded slowly. “I know. Do what you think you must.” There was a long period of solemn silence after that. Suddenly, Elora spoke up.



“When are you coming back? Are you coming back?”



“I don't know.”



Elora gave a watery chuckle. “You don't know what? When or if you're…”



Spyro closed his eyes tightly and ground his teeth as if he was in pain. “Goodbye, Elora.” Spyro turned to leave.



“Spyro, wait!”



Elora's words were laced with anguish and panic. Spyro froze in his tracks.



“Spyro, please! Don't do this, it's crazy! I know you miss him… I miss him too! But I need you , and you need me right now as well!”



Spyro turned and gave her a hurt look. “What I need right now is my best friend back. Do you understand that, Elora? Sparx is DEAD!” Spyro screamed, tears streaming down his face. “He was the single closest person to me, and he's gone! I…I just want to go back home...” he sobbed.



Elora ran to him and cupped his face in her hands. “Then let me go with you, Spyro! I want to help you!” Spyro jerked out of her touch.



“No! I'm SICK of your mothering! I just want to be alone! Goodbye!” he snarled, and charged head-first into the Dragon World portal.



Elora fell to her knees in shock. “Spyro… no…” she whispered. Tears welled up in her eyes. “Oh, SPYRO!” she wailed, her body shaking with her sobs.



Hunter slipped out of the shadows and knelt beside her. The cheetah pulled her close and stared at the portal. `You've screwed up, Spyro. I should go tear him limb from limb,' Hunter thought savagely. `But when he realizes what he's lost tonight, his suffering will be far worse than anything I could ever dish out.'








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on February 28, 2006, 2:50:53 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroh please write more itsz gettiin good!!

Triarii on January 13, 2006, 10:11:42 AM

Triarii on
TriariiHmm... I've never liked the Elora/Spyro pairing for some reason but this is a good fic none the less except for... *rolls eyes at "a freind of mine is dead" agnst*