Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Violent bonding

Deadpool and Wolverine team up again in another installment of Wolverine and Deadpool: Buddy Cops

Chapter 1 - Violent bonding

Chapter 1 - Violent bonding
Hello folks, this is Deadpool here with another thrilling installment of deadpool and wolverine: buddy cops. I am coming to you from scenic Xaivier institute for mutant freaks!

That aint what it's called and you know it.

Don't be such a stick in the mud dude, and why am I here again?

Xavier wants to do some tests to see how they created my mutant ability in a human, so you're a freaka nature to the freaks a nature so to speak.

Test! But I haven't studied, and I came to class in my underwear!

That reminds me, why are you still wearing that dumb mask? This is a school, not a superhero hangout.

Trust me, you do not want to see whats under this mask. The whole weapon X thing left me with cancer face.

I always figured you were ugly.

Take it back or I fill you with bullets

Go ahead. Pull the trigger. But after you do, bub... then you're mine.

You don't scare me, I'm just as unkillable as you are!


Even the devil can bleed

Oooh, I'm so scared, wolverines being all cryptic and mean. Get a new catchphrase bub! How come you've got all the friends and the recognition while everybody can't stand me. I'm basically you but funnier… plus I carry guns and samurai swords!

Look bub, It wasn't me that made you the way you are. That was your fault for signing up with the program. That being said, I'm sorry for what happened to ya, hell I probably been through most of it myself.

We're not gonna haveta kiss or anythin'...are we?

That's it! I don't want to have to fight you if it aint necessary but if you don't shut up I'll stab you in the head!

Blasphemy! All fights are necessary!

*Snikt*


I think I've gone deaf! No, wait there was an adamantium claw in my ears. How come no one told me? Now i just feel silly.


I shoulda learned by now, there's just no shutting you up

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment