Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Following Day

Chapter 2 - The Following Day

Chapter 2 - The Following Day


hey look chap. 2

alrite his chapter 2 lets see if u liek it, dont forget to read chapter 1 first haha or it be really confusin lol

Chapter 2

 


            Glenn began to walk home. The streetlights had just turned on; the light from the sun could still be seen in the horizon. He took out his hands from his pockets and began to rub his arms to keep warm. He walked by the flower shop. He saw the girl who gave him the flowers from before; she was by her window and seemed to be looking down at something in her room. He stopped and looked up than he continued to walk towards his home. He walked by Tara's all the lights were off. He kept on walking. He went up too a small blue one story house by the time he got home it was dark and his ears were pink. He opened the door and took off his shoes by the door. He strode towards the kitchen and turned on the light. On the table was a note. It read:

 

Lil bro

gotta work late food in the oven later

 

    “Hmm bro working late how surprising?” he said half joking

 

He looked in the oven and it was cold pizza.

 

    “This again?” he awed

 

He closes the oven than got a glass of water. He drank it and put it in the sink. He turns off the light as he walked towards his room. His room was cozy. There was a desk with a lamp, a computer that sat on it pushed to one side and clear space in the middle filled with an open copy of Calvin and Hobbes. His wall was bare except for a strip of wall paper that circled his room of baby angels on clouds with bears and bunnies. His twin size was in one of the corner with a night stand next to it. On it was an alarm clock with his phone charger next sitting next to it.  He took off his tennis bag filled with his books next too his door. He than took out his phone from his pockets and hooked it too his charger next too his bed. He lay on his bed staring at his ceiling. He began to think off what happen today. He wasn't sure what time it was or what time it was when his eyes began to get heavy.     

 

    “Lil bro, you better wake up before you're late for school” said a voice

 

    “….arghhh….ehh…huu?'' said Glenn groggy

 

Anthony stood at the Foot of his bed.

 

    “Aww, Anthony you can just give me a ride to school now let me sleep” said Glenn haft asleep

 

    “No can do Lil bro, I got another shift at the rehab center” said Anthony as he threw a towel at Glenn's head.

 

Glenn sat up in bed rubbing his eyes'.

 

    “You got another shift? Why do you work there anyways that place is creepy” said Glenn

 

    “Well you know that to be a doctor I need experience as a nurse” responded Anthony

 

    “I still think it funny that you're a nurse.” laughed Glenn

 

    “Well you shouldn't laugh since I pay for everything and once I'm a doctor we're going to be way better off,” he smiled “Man your hopeless you slept in your uniform”

 

Glenn looked at his wrinkled uniform and smiled
    “You should know by now I can never keep my uniform neat that why there two more in my closet.”


 

    “Yea sure, well stop stalling and get ready I'm running late so I'll see you later”

 

Glenn got up and when to the shower
    “Cya, Anthony” he said before he went in.


 

After Glenn got dress he got his cell phone and school bag. He walked to the shrine in his house that had a picture of his mom. Next to it was her favorite flowers and a little silver pot filled with sand and burn out incense. Glenn lit an incense and prayed to his mom the smell of sweet incense filled the air.

 

    “Bye mom” He said as he walked out the door

 

Glenn always walked to school even though the bus ran by his house. He likes to take the time to just take in the scenery and think about things that came to mind. He started to think why his life seem so empty too him even though he couldn't find anything wrong with it.

 

    “Glenn! Glenn! Wait up” Screamed Tara

 

Glenn waited for her and smiled.

 

    “Aww what are you smiling at? You walk past my house and didn't even see me?” Tara said looking a little worried

 

    “O hmm sorry Tara I was a little pre-occupied” He continued walking.

 

    “O ok…” her voice seem low and quiet

 

Glenn stopped

 

    “Tara don't worry about me ok? I'm fine you me all smiles.” He turned around and smiled at her.

 

They kept walking and soon they were by the flower shop. The owner was sweeping the front of the shop with an old fashion broom.

 

    “Hey sug, back for some more flowers?” she smiled

 

    “…Heriomi Petal shop…Wow I never knew there was a flower shop here” said Tara surprised.

 

    “Ah, I see you brought your girlfriend” she smiled at Tara

 

    “Hmm, no we're just friends that all...” her face was red as she stared her feet

 

Glenn stared at Tara before he nudged her so she would look up.

 

    “Actually I came to see if your daughter was here. I wanted to thank her again” he looked around

 

    “Hmmm oh, now I see what she was looking threw the garbage for…” she stood as if thinking to herself.

 

    “The garbage….?” Glenn smiled disappeared

   

    “Hey Glenn we need to get going or we're going to be late” Tara reminded him.

 

    “Yea….ok, I'm sorry we have to get going” he said as they began running towards the school.

 

    “It's Missis Namai!” she yelled after them

 

    “OK!” he yelled back to her

 

    She smiled and said “So, he's the reason that she seemed so happy” she continues to sweep her store.

 

Later at Tarowood High school, a group of boys were talking.

 

    “What are you saying that French class doesn't have to do peso?” said the boy with the bulb cut, his looks seem to attract people towards him.

 

    “No French have it too, just you have to do a lot and we only got to do like two. Besides it not call peso it call cultural points.” replied the short kid with glasses that had an aura around him that demands respect about him.

 

    “Well that what Spanish class called them. Damn Spanish and their peso.” Said the bulb kid as a group of Mexican friends were walking pass, they gave him a dirty looked and glared at him till they reached the door. His face flushed with embarrassment.

    He yelled after them “I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU I REALLY WASN'T!”

 

He went quiet and faced his fiends

 

    “I'm getting my butt kicked aren't I?” he asked them

 

    “Yep” they said and busted into laughing

 

Than it was suddenly stopped by yells

 

    “NO stop it” screamed a girl to a guy that was pushing her. He kept on pushing her.

 

    “NO really we were laughing with you not at you!” she begged

 

He pushed harder. The group of boys watched and they were all quiet.

 

    One of them said “we should do something” but they all acted as if they didn't heard it and looked at their feet.

 

The girl was on the ground now and the guy was over her.

 

    “I'll teach you to laugh at me” he said coldly

 

She began to cry. Than a boy came he was big and seemed able to kill. He had a look that said don't mess with me if you want to walk. He walked up towards the pair.

 

    “Hey” he said quietly but everyone dared not to let him go unheard.

 

He grabbed the guys arm and threw him to the ground. He gave one glare at him and he scrambled to his feet.

 

    “Don't hurt me Rufus I'm sorry” he yelled as he ran.

 

Rufus walked towards the girl but before he got close to here she screamed and ran crying. He just turned around towards the group of boys and said

 

    “Couldn't help could you?” he grinned and started to walk towards them.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment