Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the grim reaper

Me and my friend made this at music school

Chapter 2 - the grim reaper

Chapter 2 - the grim reaper
The grim reaper


Another normal day in a normal world the grim reaper waltzed around in the depths of HELL!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!
MHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Any way the grim reaper was receiving death pleas every minute of every day of every year. HE IS A VERY BUSY SKELINGTON!

But one day he received 6 a day! So when he went to check the list it said the cabbage, bad dad, Dan the man, Baff, the eggs and the beef. He was laughing in an evil but funny way. So the grim reaper scanned the hell computer to find the location of the 6.

They were all over the show so that the grim reaper could bring them down to earth!
He was laughing again but he decided to bring them all back to life. He went to hell and then got his scythe. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Mean while on earth people in Japan, Europe, China, Canada, USA and Brazil were mourning the deaths of these six souls.

Then in front of their eyes the grim reaper appeared with his bloody scythe.
He brought them back to LEAF I mean life.

Eventually the cabbage, bad dad, baff, dan the man, the eggs, the beef all met in the caf then the cabbage said why should we fight we should be friends share thoughts this is not a world of fighting.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT FIND OUT IN FEBRUARY WITH THE CABBAGE TAKES THE BLOW! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment