Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fireheart will save our clan?!

This is Warriors in a kinda funny/awkward/weird way! lol! XD Cats that are dead are also in it!

Chapter 5 - Fireheart will save our clan?!

Chapter 5 - Fireheart will save our clan?!
--As we come in ThunderClan camp, we can see Mousefur is gathering a crowd to tell her rumors to--


Mousefur- Gather 'round, Gather 'round youngsters! I, in my many millions of years that I have lived know much about the great zombies!

Firekit- You have lived millions of years?! WOAH! Are you rotting from your insides?!

Bramblekit- AHHHHHH, SHE IZ ROTTIN FROM ZE INSIDEZ OF ER!!! SHE IZ A ZOMBIE!!!!

--All cat that are crowded around Mousefur leap back and run around camp like mad kitties--

Icekit- OH NOES!

Fireheart- ZOMBIES!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *faints* X_X

Tigerclaw- Did someone say ZOMBIES? *launches a rocket at Mousefur, who leaps out of the way and runs out of camp* Uh, oh. *the rocket burns a huge whole in the back of camp*

Bluestar- OMG! ****!!! who the **** did this?! ****** StarClan! **** **** ****!!!

Tigerclaw- *throws the rocket launcher over to Fireheart* FIREHEART DID IT!!


Bluestar- FIREHEART I'M GONNA MAUL YOU!!!

Tigerclaw- NEVER FEAR TIGERCLAW IS HERE!!! *Tigerclaw bolts up to Fireheart and snatches the rocketlauncher*
----------------------------------------------
(Mousefur is kinda talking to herself, I guess that's what you call it XD)

Mousefur- OH NO! What if I am a zombie?! Of course you are!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! No I can't be!! How do you explain rotting from the inside and still living? Can't you see its growing contagious? You must go see Tawnykit immediately!

*Mousefur scrambles off to ShadowClan with her zombie contagiousness*
----------------------------------------------
Let's see how the refuge camp is going-

Goldenflower- So where are we going to put the camp?

All refuge builders- *stare at Whitestorm* ...................

Whitestorm- What?! Oh did you say something? Sorry I was just staring at this flower.....

Goldenflower- A FLOWER? Aren't there more important things going on?!

Whitestorm- Well someone is having a fit! And no I don't recall anything important goin' on!

Brightpaw- I'm sorry Goldenflower, Whitestorm is suffering of a rare thing that happens to old cats like Whitestorm called I-can't-remember-what-happened-five-minutes-ago. It is not contagious but it means he can't remember what happened five minutes ago, every five minutes he forgets what he is doing.

Cloudpaw- ROFL!!! (ROFL- Rolling on the floor laughing)

Goldenflower- Did Bluestar know this?

Brightpaw- She had to have!

Goldenflower- I'M GONNA MAUL YOU BLUESTAR! WAIT TILL I SEE YOU, YOU'LL WISH YOU'D NEVER BEEN KITTED!! I'LL SET FIRE ON YOUR HEART! AND THEN TIGERCLAW WILL SAVE OUR CLAN FROM YOU!!!........
---------------------------------------------------
Bluestar- *looks up at the sky*

Runningwind- What is it? Is StarClan speaking to you?

Bluestar- I think so, They are speaking very quietly though

Willowpelt- What are they saying?

Bluestar- Somthing about me wait something about kitting? Wait, Fireheart will save our Clan?! (Bluestar is hearing Goldenflowers yelling in the distance but can't hear it very well because she is far away)

Darkstripe- StarClan is having a mental breakdown! IT'S THE END OF US!
---------------------------------------------------

Tawnykit- Now Nightstar, I want you to ask your warriors, individually to come in your den, Blackfoot and Cedarheart will guard then entrance and I will be in your den with you. Brindleface and Longtail will guard the entrance to camp just in case a cat is coming back from hunting or something. Now does everyone have catnip at the ready?

All zombies- Yes master

--Mousefur comes rushing to the scene--

Tawnykit- GET HER!

Mousefur- Wait I'm on your side! I caught the zombie already, it's contagious you know!

Tawnykit- Contagious or not I can't trust you.......

*Longtail pounces on Mousefur and shoves catnip down her throat*

Tawnykit- There NOW I can trust you, Mousefur you will help Longtail and Brindleface guard the entrance* Now Nightstar let the zombiefying BEGIN!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--*ack cough couch, pooh* eh hairball sorry! Anyway lets go!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stealthpaw on July 20, 2009, 12:32:31 PM

stealthpaw on
stealthpawOMG!!!! keep it up! XD

icestorm on July 21, 2009, 3:10:17 AM

icestorm on
icestorm;D

UltimateYoshi1696 on July 20, 2009, 8:26:05 AM

UltimateYoshi1696 on
Comment Deleted

icestorm on July 20, 2009, 11:46:02 AM

icestorm on
icestormThnx! xD