Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - final fantasy x

how the ffx group w/ me an friends began

Chapter 1 - final fantasy x

Chapter 1 - final fantasy x
DETECATED TO MI FRIENDZ:EVRY 1 THATS IN THE FFX GROUP:PAINE,YUNA,RIKKU,TIDUS,AN OF COURSE ME IFRIT!!!!!!!^_^
it waz a gym day at the 5-6 center. brittany and taylor were playin dodgeball!
"hey brittany" "yeah taylor" "i think we should pretend to be link, or someone from final fantasy!" "okie i want to be yuna" brittany yelled anxiously "okie the i want to be tidus." taylor replied "but taylor, tidus ish a guy!" " i kno but its just pretend right, so wat does it matter?" "nothin i guess." when they got back to the class room they told corey wat they thought of in gym. corey said "kewl i want to be tidus." "well im tidus." taylor told him. "well thats weird cuz tidus ish a guy." "am i am a guy so i think i should be tidus."
corey said. "well ok then." taylor said with a huge smile on her face."i guess i'll be rikku then, i always liked her better." "I AM YUNA!" brittany yelled.
"kewlie!" taylor and corey said together. "they told caitlin a day after they thought of it. "well i want to be yuna."caitlin said. "cuz she ish pretty."
"well i am yuna." brittany said "so u cant be." "well i want to be yuna u can be paine." caitlin said "paine ish pretty too!" well.....ok i guess." brittany replied solemnly "I AM PAINE!!!, wOOt" me and deanna joined the class after winter break. we new taylor,caitlin,and brittany from orchestra. they told us about the group at orchestra. "hey renee" taylor yelled "elo" i said we had to decide on a name for me and DeAnna! we were doin a report on the hatchet((a book we read))rikku said "renee' u can be LuLu" and i had never played ffx before so i said" who ish that and wat does she look like?" rikku told me that she had long black hair and did black magic so being me i wanted to be her. but DeAnna wanted to be her too. so we had a arguement. then rikku told deanna thatshe could be a aeon. then she named off the aeons:ifrit,shiva,etc.etc. so she said "well describe them." so she said "well.. ifrit ish a fire demon thing,and shiva ish a water goddes sort of thing." deanna and i both said together" well i want to be ifrit." she said no ur lulu." "well then i dun want to be lulu i want to be ifrit." i replied to her angrily "well then ill be lulu"
now a yr l8r im still ifrit, brittany changed back to yuna, caitlin ish now little darkness((not a ffx character)), taylor ish still rikku((the girl)),no one knos bout corey i guess he ish still tidus((or auron 1)), and DeAnna changed from lulu to paine!!! an thats the end of this exiting tale
u can look forward to more stories in the future.
sincerely,
renee((ifrit))crabtree

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sallytheragdoll01 on August 31, 2004, 10:58:05 AM

Sallytheragdoll01 on
Sallytheragdoll01Yay! Ifrit wrote a story! Good job! It was funny and lots of talking. Corey? I dunno about him...he's probably still Auron...wait..yeah...was he Tidus or Auron at the end of the year? Oh well who cares XD great story! Bai! + favs