Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Ok this is my first fanfic so BE GENTLE i'm fragile also this is going to be a Emily X Jack story I just thought of it when i was scanning some fanart (thanks to CoRpSeBrIdEFaNaTiC's ~+~Corpse Bride Doodle Of Doom~+~ this fanfic was created!!)don't f

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Chapter 1 - Chapter one


Emily was feeling dreadful after she let Victor go. She acted like she was fine with letting Victor at peace with Victoria but really every word that she said to him tore her decaying heart apart. All that she wanted to do was go straight back to the land of the living and get Victor back .But she could not she did not want to upset him since he could be happy with Victoria and she never wanted to see Victor unhappy.

Scraps looked at Emily and gave a small whimper of sympathy in her direction. She was crying but Scraps whimpering made her look up the corpse smiled the little skeleton dog was the only thing that she had left of Victor since he was the guy's dog. Scraps grabbed a rotting stick off of the ground and scampered over to Emily he set the dilapidated stick down in front of her and barked. She knew the little dog wanted to play.

Emily picked up the stick and threw it Scraps ran after it but tripped not so gracefully on the ground a couple of times. This went on for quite a while Emily was giggling the whole time at the dog's goofiness at catching sticks. They were deep in the woods since whenever something caught Scrap's attention he went after it and Emily had to follow him. The corpse threw the stick too far and Scraps was running after it. Emily ran after him “Scraps slow down I can barely see you!” The corpse bride yelled at Scraps who looked like a mere speck in the distance. As soon as she could make out the shape of the skeleton he disappeared! Emily ran over to the spot the spot where the dog vanished.

The corpse was frightened she did not want to loose Scraps. She stepped on the spot where he disappeared and suddenly she felt as if she was falling one hundred miles an hour! Just as quickly as the fall started she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and she blacked out before she did she could hear the frantic barking of Scraps trying to wake her up and also saw a dark figure hovering over her.



KK I am going to make the next chapter possibly next week on Wednesday COMMENT PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THINK!!


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on January 12, 2012, 7:56:14 PM

nedj77 on
nedj77really good! plz do next chapter ASAP!

corpsebecky on August 2, 2006, 6:09:03 AM

corpsebecky on
corpsebeckyWow plz do anotha chapta!this is soooo good,and i like the idea that emily is still about after the film and that scrapz is there to chear her up!

*favz*