Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ch.1 Finding the Truth

this story is my first sonic story so enjoy

Chapter 1 - ch.1 Finding the Truth

Chapter 1 - ch.1 Finding the Truth




One afternoon sonic was outside looking for


his friends shadow and knuckles. He got tired of waiting so he went on in to wait. Sonic heard a knock on the door and asked who it was. The voices told him that it was shadow and knuckles. Sonic ran to the door and opened it in a flash. “Finally, I thought you'd never get here!” “We'll we came didn't we.” True….ahhh what the heck lets get this party started!” said sonic. Later on in the day when it was about 5:30 in the afternoon Amy came over. She knocked on the door but nobody answered, then she noticed that the door was unlocked so she walked into the house looking for sonic. In Sonics room he and shadow were … well…um…heating it up. Hey when's it going to be my turn?” said knux “In a minute were still going.” A few minutes later Amy walked into the room and saw sonic and shadow being yaoi on his bed.







Amy come back it's not what you think it is!” “ OH YEAH WELL THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!” (Hits him on head) “well I guess it's going to be knuckles's turn when I get back. When sonic got back to his house he told knuckles to pucker up because he was getting ready to go, go, go! 3 hours later they were all asleep. Amy was in her room getting rid of all her sonic things. The next morning when sonic awoke he had the smell of choclatechip waffles. Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles flouted to the kitchen with the sweet smell of choclate leading them to the food. When they got to the kitchen they saw Jennifer with some steamy waffles on the table. They thanked her in a special way. “Okay, now remember to brush your teeth and clean off your plates when you're done. “Okay!” when they were done eating they cleaned off their plates and brushed their teeth. “Were going in my room to play kay.” Said Sonic. About 9 minutes later Amy came to the house to apologize about earlier. Jennifer told her that he was sleeping up stairs, and told her to come back in about 4 hours. 5 minutes later sonic and Knuckles came down stairs to ask who was at the door. Jennifer told them that it was just Amy. “Okay well were going to Shadow's house to get super yaoi.” Jen told them to be back in time for lunch. Well be back at 6:00. When they got to shadow's house they got out the pull out bed and started the yaoiness. When it was 6:03 Amy came back to Sonic's house to do what she wanted to do earlier, but Jen told her that he had left to the mall and won't be back until 4 in the morning. Back at Shadow's house Knuckles and shadow were doing the second round of the yaoiness. The first one was Sonic and knuckles. When Knuckles and Shadow were done it was Sonic and Shadow's turn to GET IT ON. When it was about 5 in the morning Sonic and Shadow left to go to their own homes. When Shadow got home he went straight to bed with his owner Miki and his little Sonic doll. When Sonic got home he also went to bed with his owner Jennifer. Well since they were at Knuckles's house he just went to his owner Kelley and curled up on her lap. Kelley fell asleep with him on her lap. Sonic was in what you might call a cat bed, but it was blue and it had him and his yaoi group on it.







THE END OR IS IT!!!!!!!!!
























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment