Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Brambleclaw's Dream

This story happened after Hawkfrost was killed and Brambleclaw became Firestars deputy. Brambleclaw goes out into the forest to calm down goes to sleep and has a wild dream and when he wakes up something even more crazy happens!

Chapter 1 - Brambleclaw's Dream

Chapter 1 - Brambleclaw's Dream

Brambleclaw's Dream


Brambleclaw padded slowly through the Thunderclan forest. He decided to go for a night hunt and Brambleclaw just couldn't get his mind off Hawkfrost. I wonder if he is watching me now! He looked around. No one was there. "I know I feel a cat watching me.." he meowed under his breath. Then suddenly, he spotted a mouse. As he gradually got closer to the mouse in the hunters crouch, he pounced and killed it in one swift bite. Brambleclaw dug into the mouse because he just realized how hungry he was. After he ate, Brambleclaw decided to sleep outside of camp. I hope I don't see Tigerstar tonight, he thought as he curled beside a tree into a deep sleep.

Suddenly Brambleclaw found himself in a dark forest "oh no!" he meowed. As he walked very slowly to the hollow he saw Tigerstar and Hawkfrost sitting on a rock. Brambleclaw didn't want to go there. What if they attack me? Wait, I could fight back! He decided to down there. Brambleclaw could fell the tension in the air. "Why did you kill your brother?"Tigerstars cold gaze rested on him. "uh...I..I just wanted Firestar alive, I mean he has 8 lives so he would only have 7 so-" Brambleclaw began, "SO! You could have had power! You could have ruled Thunderclan! But instead you wanted to be nice and let Firestar live" Tigerstar sneered. "Firestar is a great leader, I honor and respect him!" Brambleclaw snapped back. Tigerstar then reared on his back legs and jumped at Brambleclaw with Hawkfrost behind him. " You could have been a leader!" they yowled. Brambleclaw jumped aside quickly then attacked Hawkfrost. "You cats are evil and I don't want to be with you!" Brambleclaw lashed out. He managed to cut deeply into Hawkfrost's stomach and blood poured out right before Tigerstar pulled Brambleclaw away and pinned him down. "I am going to kill you right now!" Tigerstar spat. He yowled then suddenly stopped. The Hawkfrost and Tigerstar ran away. "What?" Brambleclaw meowed. What scared them? Then he saw it. The dark sky was openig a hole of light! Brambleclaw stood looking at the light and then he realized a starclan warrior was coming to him! "Hello Brambleclaw" said familiar she-cats voice. "Bluestar?" he said. "Yes, and I need to ask you something" she replied. "What?" "Do you wish to walk the forests of Starclan from now on or continue to walk through the forests of shadows?" "Yes! Of course, I have now realized th real reason Tigerstar brought me here, to kill Firestar" Brambleclaw meowed "Yes so I am here to guide you to better dreams" Bluestar said. Then Brambleclaw felt weightless as he floated torwards the light with Bluestar, and when he got to the top, he was awake. Wow, that was one crazy dream! I never want to go to the Tigerstar's forest again. Bramble then got up and padded quietly to camp and as soon as he walked in, Squirrelflight came up to him and meowed, "kits are coming!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment