Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New World

Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.

Chapter 1 - A New World

Chapter 1 - A New World
A/N: Hello everyone who is nice enough to read my first ever fan-fiction! I think that I did a pretty good job but I don't know for sure. That is unless you tell me so please review. Please? Pretty please with rum on top? Now on with the story.

Disclaimer: I dont own Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney does.

Twelve year old Kara was walking down the shoreline of the Malpe Beach in India. Her medium length, black hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, and her dark brown eyes bore into the water that lapped her bare feet. She was thinking of her favorite movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack Sparrow had been born in India, he had been born here. Or at least he would have been if he was a real person, but he wasn't. He was just a made-up character for a movie to most people, but Kara wasn't like most people.

She had seen more than anyone should ever have to in life and in death. She had seen betrayal, torture, murder, abuse, and much more. She had been through and witnessed a lot but the thing that affected her the most was the lack of freedom that she had. That her mother had had. After her mother's death 5 years ago, and her father's 4 years ago, she had started to create a fantasy for herself. To escape from everything, which led her back to thinking of Pirates of the Caribbean.

She smiled slightly as she averted her gaze to the sky. The stars shined brightly against the black night. It reminded her of the Black Pearl's sails, so dark and mysterious. She stopped to watch them for a minute when suddenly the ground began to shake. She tried to keep her balance but she couldn't. She fell down expecting to fall onto the gritty sand but she didn't, she seemed to keep falling.

After what seemed like hours she hit the sand. She opened her eyes, she didn't remember closing them though. She tentatively stood up and looked around, everything looked the same except for a boy around her age that was watching her intently. He looked a lot like her, medium colour skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She started to walk towards him. As she got closer she could see that he was a little bit taller than her. He was probably around 5'3" he also looked kind of scrawny, but he was very handsome.

"What happened?" she asked him once she reached him. A confused look spread over his face but was soon replaced with one of knowledge.

"I was just standin' ova here, gazin' out at the crystal clear, aqua ocean when I heard somethin'. So I looked at where the noise came from an I saw ye layin' in the sand." he replied rather bluntly.

There was something familiar about this boy but Kara couldn't put her finger on it. She studied his face intently and after a minute she knew who he reminded her of.

"What's your name?" she asked cautiously. Half of her hoped that her suspicion was correct and the other half she wasn't sure about.

He looked at her, appalled that she didn't know who he was then he said, "Me name's Jack Sparrow." Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Yo..you..your name's Jack Sparrow?" she managed to say, shocked that he was standing in front of her.

"Aye, tha's wha I jus said, is it not? I don' rememba seein such a beautiful lass as yerself around here and I know everyone. Wha's yer name?" he asked cockily.

"Kara. What year is it?" she quickly looked down at her hand, suddenly becoming interested in the lone ring that rested on her index finger.

Do you have a last name, Miss. Kara?" he asked suddenly becoming sophisticated.

"Doesn't everyone?" she snapped back at him, "And you didn't answer my question."

He pretended to look hurt, "I was only askin, luv. And I'll answer yer question afta ye answer mine."

Kara was growing annoyed and apparently Jack could tell because he smiled smugly. "Fine. My last name is Veera, now will you answer my question?" She flashed him her most charming smile.

"It's 1678. Why?" he questioned, curiosity getting the better of him. Kara thought for a minute then decided that she could trust him enough to tell him the truth. She told him everything, pausing occasionally to tell Jack to shut up whenever he opened his mouth.

"...and then I was here." she finished. Jack just stared at her his mouth slightly ajar. She turned away from him and looked at the sky, the sun was beginning to rise.

"So I'd take it that ye have nowhere ta go. Jack started slowly, "If ye wanna come with me I'm sure me mum wouldn't mind." She turned around and smiled gratefully at him. At least she had someone she could lean on.

A/N: Well there you go, the first chapter. Once again please review!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment