Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mr. Malakar

Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.

Chapter 2 - Mr. Malakar

Chapter 2 - Mr. Malakar
A/N: Hello, mates! I'm really bored so I'm gonna write the second chapter. Hope you like it and please review!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney does. But I however, own my OCs.

Jack smiled too, "I have ta get some things in town so since we are already here can we grab them then go home or do ye wanna go home first?"

"We can go into town first." Kara replied. She wanted to see how much had changed over the years. "Probably a lot." she thought. Then another thought popped into her head "Did he just say home? Surely he must have meant his home."

She let it slide for now. She looked around and noticed that Jack had already started going and he was now waiting for her with his arms crossed over his chest. He raised one of his eyebrows as she ran up to him, the sand slipping between her toes easily with each step.

"About time ye decided to grace us with yer presence." Jack said while watching Kara intently. There was something about her that intrigued him but he didn't know weather it was the fact that she was from some 300 years in the future, or her fiery and interesting personality.

"Well sorry." she replied snottily as she came to stand in front of him, placing her hands on her hips. It was silent for a minute except for the waves crashing on the shoreline then they burst out laughing.

"Come on. Lets go." Jack managed to say as he put his arm around her shoulders. Kara was stunned for a moment but quickly regained her composure. They headed back up the beach and they reached a path, the same path that Kara had taken to get to the beach. It wound through the woods and ended in a field on the outskirts of town. Or at least it does in 2007. It was wide enough for three people to go through standing side by side so they had no trouble at all reaching it.

It was the same as it was in 2007. Flowers were scattered everywhere, as if a giant came skipping through carrying a basket full of them, and the rabbits and other small animals were still there. It was just as beautiful as ever. She walked over to the nearest rabbit. She picked up the brown fluff ball and cuddled it as Jack stood back for a minute watching her, grinning.

A little, white rabbit hopped over to his feet and he bent down and picked it up. It looked up at him with big eyes as he stroked it's head. He walked over to her so the bunnies heads were near the others and they began to sniff each other. Both Kara and Jack laughed softly at this.

They gently placed them down in the grass and started to walk towards town again. As they approached it they could hear the soft buzzing of the shoppers and see what was in the shop windows. Kara could make out a bakery, a blacksmith's shop, and a tailor's shop.

"All right, we need ta get bread, blue silk, black thread, and a cutlass with a sheath." Jack read off a piece of parchment that he had, had in his pocket.

"Well I think I already know where we need to go." Kara stated while pointing at the three buildings that stood a short distance away from them.

"Good job. Ye can have a slice of bread when we buy it. Does tha sound good?" said Jack sarcastically while clapping his hands together.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Kara replied with just as much sarcasm. Jack smirked at her then, without warning, started running towards the bakery. "Hey! Wait For Me!"

Kara ran after Jack as he went into the bakery. Once inside Kara noticed that Jack had stopped short but it was a little too late. She crashed into him, sending both of them barrelling to the floor.

"Ow." they muttered simultaneously as they sat up. Kara looked around the bakery and her eyes came to rest on a plump man behind a counter. He was smiling slightly and shaking his head at the two of them. He had greying brown hair and brown eyes, he looked as if he was around 60.

"Jack, come here." he said as he beckoned Jack towards him. Jack did as told, he hopped to his feet and sauntered over to the man. He whispered something to Jack, whose back was to Kara, and a smile spread across his face.

Jack turned around and addressed Kara, "Love, this is Mr. Malakar, Mr. Malakar this is me mate Kara Veera."

She stepped towards them and shook Mr. Malakar's hand. "It's nice to meet you." she said.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss. Veera. So Jack, what do ye need, lad?" he said turning towards Jack who had been staring at a corn muffin hungrily. Two muffins and what else?"

Wha?" Jack asked, startled out of his trance, "Oh, ummm..."

Kara rolled her eyes, "Just a loaf of bread please."

Jack raised an eyebrow at her. "Aye, wha she said." Now it was Kara's turn to raise an eyebrow.

Mr. Malakar laughed softly at them, "The two of ye are too much alike." he said as he handed Jack a bag with the loaf of bread in it.

"Thanks." Jack said as he dropped 2 bronze coins on the counter. He turned to Kara, "Come on. Let's go to the smithy." He then proceeded to half lead, half drag Kara out the doors.

A/N: Well there you go. Sorry it was kind of slow I promise that the next chapter will be better. Once again, please review!!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment