Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - It's Not An Accent!

Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.

Chapter 3 - It's Not An Accent!

Chapter 3 - It's Not An Accent!
A/N: I was grounded, and then when I could use the computer again, it had a virus. Yeah, I hate older brothers. And you dont care do you? Didnt think so. Now&on with the story!!



Disclaimer: I dont own Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney does.



Once in the street, Kara looked around. Before she didnt have time to appreciate the beauty of the town. She was only concerned about catching up with Jack. The streets were filled with shoppers and people trying to sell them useless items.

Kara? Jack waved his hand in front of her face. She quickly grabbed it and put it by his side.

Youre really annoying. You know that, dont you? she questioned him letting slip a small smile.

He grinned whole heartedly, Aye, luv. In fact mos people say that bout me.

Kara raised an eyebrow, And thats a good thing?

Exactly, luv. If ye annoy people, they give ye what ye want because if they dont they know that ye will annoy them until ye get it, savvy? Jack stated while draping his arm across her shoulders once more.

She reached up and pushed his arm off of them saying, You dont own me and why do you insist on talking like that? By looking at him, Kara could tell that he had no idea that she meant.

Who eva said that I owned ye? An why do I insis on talkin like wha? Kara rolled her eyes.

Damn, how stupid can he be?! she thought, but instead said, Like that! Its so annoyin! Arrggghhhh!!!! Now Im speaking like you!! She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the boy in front of her.

Jack pointed his right index finger in her face, Wha do ye mean?! Yere the one who jus said annoyin!!

She unfolded her arms and flung them up in frustration, I said annoyin because you speak like that and it slipped out and, and, and, I dont know. Just shut up, OK?

Wha do ye mean by ye speak like tha? Whas wrong wit havin an accent? he raised an eyebrow at her. They both seemed to do that a lot.


Kara grabbed at her hair, Thats. Not. An. Accent. Its. Improper. Grammar. God, do I have to spell it out for you?

No, ye don, an its an accent, not improper grammar. Jus leave me alone, kay? Jack reputed while staring her down, An how do ye know tha the way tha ye speak is right? How do ye know tha yer right an Im wrong? How do ye know tha Im not right an yer wrong? Theres really no right or wrong way ta speak. Lets take a walk round town and observe peoples accents an ask them their opinions, savvy? He put his arms around her shoulders again. This time Kara didnt even bother to remove it because she knew that it would end up there eventually.

But dont we have to get the things at the tailors and the smithy? Kara questioned Jack who was guiding her through the street. She looked back at the bakery then at what was ahead of them.

Na, we can get em later. Jack said carelessly waving his other hand in the air. Ahh, here. Jus who I was lookin for. Apala! Kara looked at where Jack had called out the name and saw a girl, maybe 2 years older than them looking at Jack grinning. She had highlighted brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and her skin was a little bit darker than Karas. She was wearing a beautiful red sari and had on many multi-coloured bangles. She, like Jack and Kara, also wore no shoes. She glided over to them and smiled at Kara showing perfectly straight, pearly white teeth.

Jack, with his arm still around Karas shoulders, addressed Apala, Ello, luv. This is me new mate Kara Veera. Kara, this is Apala Deol.

Its nice to meet you, Miss. Veera. Apala said while holding out her hand.

Kara smiled and gently shook Apalas hand and said, The pleasure is mine, Miss.Deol. And please, call me Kara.

They let go of each others hand, Then you must call me Apala, Kara. Its only fair.

Kara grinned then added, Your wish is my command, Apala.

Hey, Kara. Whats in your mouth? Jack butted in trying to see what it was.

Kara had an appalled look on her face, Well what do you know. Jack can actually talk like a normal person! Apala laughed softly at that.

I know. He always talks so weird. No one can understand him then he blames it on his accent and how hes allowed to have one and if you have a problem with it. Its so weird. Apala stated, still laughing.

Kara started beaming as well then she threw her two sense in, Hes weird.
Jack didnt seem to care and he continued on trying to see what was inside of Karas mouth, No, Im serious, mates. The sun caught something in her mouth just right and it reflected off of it.

What are you talking about, Jack. And leave her alone, cant you see that youre annoying her? Apala said as she tried to pull Jack away from Kara.

Kara tried to think of what the sun might have reflected off of. She didnt have a retainer or braces but she had a gold tooth. Yes, that must have been it. Jack, I think that I know what you saw.

Well are you going to tell me what it is or are you just going to keep me guessing? he was growing annoyed so Kara thought that she would have a little bit of fun before revealing what it was to him.

Hey, Jack. Apala agrees with me. Your so called accent is weird. She used her fingers to make quotation marks on accent, which made Apala start giggling again.

Yeah, Jack. It is annoying, weird, bizarre, dreadful, and exactly like you. Kara burst out laughing. Clearly Apala had caught onto her plan. This was going to be a lot of fun.

A/N: Well there you go, chapter 3! Hope you liked it. Ill be updating more often now that the computer is working again and I have more free time. So Jack can actually talk like a normal person but for how long? Please review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment