Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Jaide's scared of dog's

It's about Sonic and Amy Rose!!!Umm I hope you like it!!What else can I say???

Chapter 12 - Jaide's scared of dog's

Chapter 12 - Jaide's scared of dog's


(Chapter 12)



Anna stared hard at Jaide. “I think I met you before. Anna said. “I don't think so.” Jaide said. Anyway they told them about everything. Anyway they were off…. again! After about 4 hours of running, walking and talking they saw a house. “Dang I'm tired! Should we go see who lives there?” Said Max. “Sure” said Sonic. They went up to the sidewalk with bushes around it. Suddenly a big shadow appeared on the house! “Don't worry Jaide I shall protect you!!” Shouted Max. “From what? This!” She said holding up a cat. “Oh… It's a cat... Woops! “He said embarrassed. Then they herd two barks! It was right behind Jaide! Jaide turned around in the bushes a dog and a puppy sat! “EEKKK!!!!” Jaide screamed as they tried to bite her and jumped into Max's arms. “She's not to good with dogs around. They think she's a play toy the reason they don't like me is because I don't run around like she dose so they think she's playing cause she's so scared.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on April 12, 2006, 10:22:43 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlLOL!CUTE!

Tails2085 on March 18, 2006, 6:26:28 AM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085SWEET! this chapter is cool! ^^ keep up the good work!!!