Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Top 5 Best Tracking Apps

Some are free, and some are paid. 

Chapter 0 - Top 5 Best Tracking Apps

Chapter 0 - Top 5 Best Tracking Apps
Some are free, and some are paid. You should use the Verizon Family Locator if you need a free one for tracking your child's phone. This app has numerous safety features and directions to the current location. It also has a top-down map, detailed turn-by-turn directions, and an average speed calculator. However, this app is unavailable in the Google Play and Apple App Store.

Cell phone tracker by number
A cell phone tracker by number is an app that gives the owner's details and location. It is free to download and works with most types of mobile phones. The app also allows users to track spam calls. They can also find out where a caller is based on their location. Some apps are ad-supported, so expect to see advertisements here and there. But they're well worth it if you're worried about an unknown caller.

Spyzie
The spyzie app is a lightweight device tracking solution for Android and iOS devices. It can track the vital details of any phone without jailbreak or root access. It is mainly Parents who use their children's activities. It can help you find the exact location of the target phone and monitor calls and texts.

Glympse
Glympse is a free app that allows you to track a friend's location. It has a straightforward interface and removes any barriers to sharing the location. It's also fast and highly integrated with most smart devices, making it perfect for those on the go. Since Glympse is a passive app, it doesn't require a lot of processing power. It works great in any environment, even in crowded or at concerts.

mSpy
mSpy is a mobile monitoring app that lets you monitor the location of a phone. It uses the phone's GPS tracking system to show you a map of the phone's location over time. You can track the phone's location even over wi-fi. The app also lets you view the list of installed applications on a device. This gives you a clear picture of where your child or employee is.

XNSPY
This app reveals the location and history of the target phone. It also has other features such as instant alerts. Moreover, it can monitor the target's phone remotely. This feature is very convenient because it helps you know where the target is. For example, you can use this app to track the location of your employee when they leave the office. The app also lets you monitor the contents of their emails and other media files.

Find360
If you're concerned about your children's safety, you can track their location with an app called Find360. This app uses an in-built map and notifications to keep tabs on the locations of all connected phones. You can check their recent driving behavior and get weekly driving reports. The app is free and available for both iPhone and Android devices. It can even help you track stolen devices. Its features and ease of use make it among the best tracking apps.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment