Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dance

A story about you-know-who making a comeback. Can Danny battle him and his feelings for Sam at the same time?

Chapter 1 - The Dance

Chapter 1 - The Dance
Danny Fenton looked up at the huge white and purple banner hanging in front of Casper High school's entrance. It claimed,

"Winter dance!
Don't miss your date with destiny!"

He silently thought, What a stupid idea. No ones going to come. Still, maybe I should ask Sam if she wants to go with me.... While Sam Manson next to him, goth extraordinaire and his best friend even if she was a girl, was thinking the same thing. I really want to go with him. What if he says no? She shook the thought out of her head. "So," she said, turning to Danny, "See you tomorrow." "Same here," said Danny. Both then turned in opposite directions and headed home.

Mean while, in a liar deep in the heart of a dimension by the name of the Ghost Zone, a ghost named Clockwork was readjusting his clock scepter. Clockwork was the master of time. Suddenly, there was a crash behind him. Clockwork spun around to see what had happened. He saw a huge cloud of green dust that seemed impossible to penetrate. Then, a ghost appeared through the mess and started laughing. "You didn't think that THAT useless piece of junk could hold me forever, did you?" Clockwork was astonished to see that Dan Phantom, Danny Phantom's older self had broken free. "Oh no, you don't!" Clockwork yelled. " Time o-" But before he could finish his sentence, Dan cried, "That's not going to work this time!" and began to inhale. Then, he let out a huge wail that began to destroy everything in the lab. Clockwork fought back, but the noise was too much to endure. Clockwork collapsed. After Dan stopped screaming, he looked at the damaged he had caused. "Brilliant," he said, then he crashed through a window, free once again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 13, 2007, 6:01:00 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh noes lol.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 21, 2007, 12:21:40 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12OMG!!!!!.....but when you said u know who,I thought you ment sumtin else.