Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - May I?

A story about you-know-who making a comeback. Can Danny battle him and his feelings for Sam at the same time?

Chapter 2 - May I?

Chapter 2 - May I?
The next day Danny finally worked up the nerve to ask. Outside on the lunch patio, Sam was sitting with Danny's other best friend, Tucker Foley (techno geek). Sam watched in disgust as Tucker was wolfing down on his pork sandwich like there was no tomorrow. At the same time he was talking about how great his new calender/computer/calculator/diary/anything else you could think of was, which sent pieces flying in her direction. She hardly even noticed because she was dying of boredom. Along came Danny, and then Sam suddenly brightened up. Tucker, seeing her expression, replied "I know, isn't it great? You can text message and talk on it like a cell phone. AT THE SAME TIME. Oh, hi Danny." As Danny approached the lunch table, he said "Hey, Tucker. Look, can I talk to Sam for a second?" Tucker, a little suspicious, said, "Okay, dude." Then Danny dragged Sam behind the school wall and mustered up all the courage he could. "Listen, uh, Sam, would you like to, *cough* uh, g-go to the, uh, um-" Sam, noticing how Danny was turning red in the face and looking like he could hardly breath, finished his sentence for him. "Dance with me?" she said. "Yeah, let's go with that." said the very anxious Danny. "So, um, what do you say?" "What do I say?" she asked. "I say, sure, why not? But all I have to wear is that really dorky dress that my parents bought me." Danny, taking a while to realize that she said yes, stuttered,"That's fine. N-no offense, I just mean that it doesn't look that bad. Really, i-it doesn't. So, um, t-thanks." Sam nodded, then she took off to the lunch table back to Tucker and his droning. Tucker lifted his head in surprise. Then he said, "Hey, you're back. So soon? How'd it go? So, anyway,-" But Sam was once again lost in her own world, blocking out Tucker. This time, not by a feeling of boredom, but by a feeling of lightheadedness. And joy.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 21, 2007, 12:23:15 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Coolie!

shapeshifterwolf on November 11, 2006, 11:17:10 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolf
AALLL Right! Whoo HOOO!

SasuSaku01 on November 8, 2006, 7:48:51 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Write more!!It's really GOOD!!