Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - what are YOU doing here?!

A story about you-know-who making a comeback. Can Danny battle him and his feelings for Sam at the same time?

Chapter 3 - what are YOU doing here?!

Chapter 3 - what are YOU doing here?!
 It was the night of the dance. Danny was waiting outside of Sam's house. He sported a handsome black tuxedo (darn you Sam, you're so lucky!). "Okay," he said to himself. "Just knock on the door and get the night over with. Maybe I should practice first- nah, I'm wasting my time- OH, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!" and then he knocked furiously. A tall man opened the door, whom Danny guessed could only be Sam's dad. "are you her date? You better behave yourself around her. I want you both back at 10." Suddenly Sam came to the door and her father walked away. "Oh, god, what did he say to you? Did he threaten you? When we come back, I'm going to talk to him-' 'Sam," Danny stopped her sentence. "Take it easy. You don't have to worry about it. It's okay. Let's just go to the dance and slip in so no one can see us. Except Tucker, he has to make a big deal of everything. Let's just go." "Okay," replied Sam. So off to the dance they went.
 
_______________________________________________________
 
 
The place was packed. Over the blasting music of the DJ, you had to scream to be heard. Even then all that came out was a meaningless gurgle. Everyone was pushing and shoving just to get some punch. "Sorry"s, "didn't mean to do that"s and "ohmigod, excuse me"s were being shouted all over the place. "OUCH, WATCH IT!" cried an exasperated Danny, due to the fact that a quarterback on the school's team had stepped -hard- on his foot. "Sorry," came the sarcastic reply. Sam came rushing over, crying "Danny! Are you okay- OOFFF!" Apparently someone had "accidentally" tripped her(quotation marks around accidentally, hint, hint,) causing her to go flying forward. As she descended upon the ground,she nearly missed lip contact with Danny. "Oh my gosh!" she screamed. Danny just stared, half thinking of their little close call(especially with Tucker right beside them) and half thinking of the wonderful opportunity he had just missed. Meanwhile, a figure was floating outside the building. "Well, it seems to have been awhile since I last crashed a party." he said, chuckling evilly to himself.
 
________________________________________
 
 
Okay, I know I could have done better, but nothing comes to mind. I just suck at writing, but it's the only fan art I can send. PLZ COMMENT! It would make me feel a lot better.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 21, 2007, 12:24:46 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12OH GOD!!!IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! ^^