Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - chapter 9: commitment

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 9 - chapter 9: commitment

Chapter 9 - chapter 9: commitment
Chapter 9: commitment





A/N: hehehe…Anna is falling deeper and deeper…enough chit chat! To the story!



So after they discussed the plan, Hay Lin went to Zeke's hide out to infiltrate. When she arrived three girls were standing by the entrance, Matti, Marri and Kana.



Matti: what do you want!

Kana: and who are you?

Hay Lin: I'm Hay Lin…I'm here to join your group.

Marri: Marri doesn't trust you.

Kana: weren't you with Yoh's group?

Hay Lin: I betrayed them.

Matti: then follow us.



Hay Lin followed them and then stopped by a room.



Matti: master Zeke isn't around. He had something importing to do…so wait here.



They pushed Hay Lin in to the room and locked the door.



Kana: oh…and one thing…we don't believe you.



They walked away.



Hay Lin: ha! They think they can keep me here I control the wind!



She uses her power to unlock the door, becomes invisible(a/k: Hay Lin doesn't need Will to be invisible.) and runs around the hideout trying to find Anna. In the meantime Zeke has returned with a dress for Anna. Then he runs in with his three followers, Matti, Marri and Kana, by the entrance.



Zeke: what you waiting for me?

Matti: no master Zeke.

Marri: Marri, Matti and Kana caught a prisoner.

Kana: she is in a prison chamber.

Zeke: well let's see then?



They went to prison camber were Hay Lin supposed to be. But when Zeke opened the door there was no one.



Zeke: is this some kind of joke?!

Matti: what…but!

Marri: Marri was sure that there was a prisoner!

Kana: yes!

Zeke: well I think, you just want are over reacting. I must be going. Anna is waiting.



He went to Anna and Anna was already waiting.



Anna: that took long!

Zeke: sorry…here is your dress.



He gave the dress to Anna.



Anna: well?

Zeke: well what?!

Anna: I can't get dress while you are watching so turn!

Zeke: oh!



He turned around and Anna putted the dress on when she was done Zeke turned around again to see how it stood her.



Zeke: you look beautiful in that dress.

Anna: …….



Anna started blushing and Zeke came closer.



Zeke: Anna? Are you blushing? Why?

Anna: I…I don't know.

Zeke: well I do. Your heart has committed to my love.



-meanwhile by Hay Lin-



Hay Lin: man this is a waste of time! I can't find Anna anywhere. Better go back.



She went back to Yoh(a/k: on the way she turned visible again) and when she came in everybody looked at her. Then she explained everything and that she couldn't find Anna. Then someone knocked on the door Morty opened and it was Sakura.

Sakura: hey…is there something wrong?

Yoh: well…



Yoh explained everything to Sakura.



Sakura: so…Anna is kidnapped by your evil twin…who wants to rid the world of all humans and weak shamans?

Yoh: yes…and he keeps telling me something cryptic like that I'm a part of him and he a part of me...at least when we encounter him.

Trey: yeah and he killed Lyserg's parents.

Lyserg: you know I can tell that myself.

Trey: no you don't you are to British to do that.

Lyserg: my I please kill him?!

Len: no…cause when this is over…I'm going to kill him!

Trey: *gulp*

Sakura: sound familiar…what do you think mom?



Her spirit guardian appears.



Trey: dude…you're a shaman!

Sakura: yes…and this is my spirit guardian; Li. She was my mother, but she died after I was born. But she was always by my side protecting me.

Li: that's right. And that evil twin of yours? Can that be Zeke.

Yoh: yes.

Li: what I thought.

Irma: are we going to discuss the plan or not!

Yoh: yes…tomorrow morning we are going to save Anna.

Sakura: oh and I told my steph mom that was going to sleep over with some friends…do you mind?

Yoh: of course not.



So everyone agreed and because they needed there full strength the next morning they went early to bed. When it was twelve o'clock in the night everyone was sleeping, except for Sakura…she had to do something and she couldn't wait for the rest to take action so she went out of bed, got dressed and went down stairs. When she was sure it was save she went outside. Then al of sudden she was scared by Yoh who was standing behind her.



Yoh: what are you doing so late up Sakura?

Sakura: well…I cant wait for tomorrow so I'm going to save Anna.

Yoh: ok…I'll come with you.

Sakura: really?!

Yoh: sure haven't you forgotten about last night? I promised before I left that I would always be there for you.

Sakura: ok then lets go.



So they went together to save Anna.



-meanwhile by Zeke-



Anna had falling asleep in Zeke's arms.



Zeke: hm…please let no one take you way from me Anna…



Then Zeke also falls asleep.



A/K: that was it! Will be continued in the next chapter.

aHH

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadow-angel84 on October 30, 2005, 3:23:51 AM

shadow-angel84 on
shadow-angel84me like lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and well a whole lot!!!!!!!

SA84