Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - chapter 18: the last battle

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 18 - chapter 18: the last battle

Chapter 18 - chapter 18: the last battle
Chapter 18: the last battle



A/N: almost by the end…just read and I hope you enjoy.



They arrived at the great hall…were Jeanne was waiting. On the way Miano already catches up the group. Linsy was still in Lyserg's arms and was still holding on to his shirt. Next to Jeanne were Sakura and Pillica. They were tied up.



Jeanne: well, well what a group. Are you all here to defeat me?

Zeke: Jeanne this time you have gone to far!

Jeanne: oh when I kidnap a few people and take over a whole hideout I go to far. But when you kill thousands of people and shamans, you get forgiveness.

Yoh: he said he would chance for Anna and as his twin I believe at that.

Jeanne: do you think so to Lyserg?

Lyserg: I still hate Zeke. I don't know if I will be able to forgive him for what he had done…but he if he says that he'll stop killing just for one person…then I believe him.

Jeanne: so it was true…you always were a traitor.

Lyserg: no Jeanne! You're the traitor! I just cant sit idly by when in your stupid war with Zeke, innocent people get hurt or even killed!

Jeanne: I'm sorry you think that way…then I will have to kill you.



She calls up her guardian ghost(a/n: don't know his name.) and starts attacking the group. Will and the other girls transforms and dodges the attack. The others dodge her attack to. they also call up there guardian spirit guardians, except for Lyserg, Tamara and Anna. Tamara and Anna went to Sakura and Pillica, dodging the blows, and releasing them from there rope's. then they walked to the save part of the hall, namely were Lyserg was standing. The battle took long but Jeanne eventually lost and went to her knees.



Jeanne: ok…I give up.

Miano: good…



Miano walks up to her and puts his hand on her head and chances in his demonic form.



Miano: it's ok…

Jeanne: what do you mean?!

Miano: it wont affect the balance between the worlds, dimension and time's if I claim your soul.

Jeanne: what?!

Miano: I also claimed the souls of the other X-laws…at least the one's who really were loyal to you. Ands now it's time…

Jeanne: time for what.

Miano: SOUL CLAIM!



Suddenly a light surrounded Jeanne and she passed out…she was dead. Then a portal appeared.



Will: a portal…we can go home.

Cornelia: finally.

Irma: aren't we going to say goodbye to our friends?

Taranee: we should after what they did for us.



Yoh and his friends already lined up, except for Miano who was standing against a wall.



Will: well this is goodbye then.

Yoh: yeah…here take this.



He give's a bead from his necklace (a/n: you know that necklace thingy he always keeps around his neck).



Yoh: so you wont forget us.

Will: thanks.

Morty: also here.



Morty give's a small marble.



Morty: it always gave me good luck.

Anna: here…you can have one of my beads.



Anna give's one of her beads, Sakura give's a small ring, Tamara a good luck card she made herself, Len a ying yang medallion, Trey a small ice crystal that never melts, Pillica a small statue of Corey she made herself, Opacho(a/n: yes he was around to.) gave a small piece of cloak.



Yoh: we hope you have a save return.

Irma: wait we didn't get any thing from Lyserg and Zeke.



Lyserg gave small piece of his pendulum that broke of during the fight with Marco and then every eye rested on Zeke.



Zeke: you don't except something much from me since we weren't that great of friends but here.



He give's one of that Star stripe thingy's(a/n: still don't know what they are called.) that used to hang on his baggy pants.



Will: thanks…if we can…we'll come and visit.

Yoh: yeah…maybe someday…we'll go to your dimension.

Irma: before you do that…make Zeke wear normal clothes then.

Yoh: I shall think of it.

Zeke: like he can stand against me.

Trey: hey Irma it was fun having you around.

Irma: yeah…I made pretty good jokes then.

Lyserg: before you leave I want to ask…what do you want to ask in that prison chamber a while back?

Irma: oh nothing special.

Taranee: well it was nice to meet someone who truly could posses fire.

Zeke: like wise.

Will: well we better be of. Good bye every one.



They went true the portal and everything was black again. Then they awoke in Heather Field again and were in there human forms.



Irma: are we back jet?

Will: yes…and it all seemed just a dream.

Hay Lin: well it wasn't…look.



Hay Lin opened a bag she had with her and in there were all the stuff there new friends gave them.



Taranee: so it wasn't a dream.

Cornelia: no…and look a letter.



They grab the letter out of the bag and reads what's on it.



Sometimes the most least expected happens, like traveling to another world or dimension. When danger calls once again in all worlds, we'll see each other again. Until then farewell.

Was signed: Miano Tasy Dimun…rightful twin and other half of Janilia Tasy Dimun.



Hay Lin: so that is his last name…and he is the twin of a certain Janilia?

Irma: yeah but who's that?

Will: I don't know…but we will find out.

The end



A/N: well this was it…and I'm thinking about writing a sequel, but then I'll need your comments…cause I cant make a better sequel if I don't know what I should improve. well it was a pleasure to write this story and till next time. -Jewel-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadow-angel84 on October 30, 2005, 4:32:05 AM

shadow-angel84 on
shadow-angel84Cool story!! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SA84