Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one: resurection

two worlds got mixed and their destiny said that 2 angels, a cetra and an old group will save there worlds from destruction. final fantasy 7 and 9 crossover!

Chapter 1 - chapter one: resurection

Chapter 1 - chapter one: resurection


mixed worlds

written by: Jewel

A/N:....this is going to suck typing...my bro deleted microsoft word from my compy...so I have to write this on word pad bah! anyways if I have any wrong spelling, dont kill me!

Disclaimer: I do not own final fantasy 7 or 9!

chapter one: resurection

the city of the ancients. the lake in the midle of the city, it was raining as if the clouds were crying. two hooded people were standing near the lake, a man and a woman. they both looked at the lake, the grave were the last of the cetra was putted in.

"the time has come." the man said. the woman looked at him. he contineud talking;"the cetra will have another chance...beggining with its last." the woman nodded and stared back to lake.

"then let's complete this mission." the woman said. "so we can go home...together again."

they both raised one hand and aimed for the lake and said there spell;"we the keepers life and death, offer the last of the cetra who is resting here a new life." a green glow came from the lake and a woman emerged from the lake survice. her pink dress was thorn. the waves that the lake were making pushed the woman to the shore. here breathing was hard. the two hooded people sat by her side. the young woman opened her emerald green eyes and looked at the ones who brought her back to life. they couldnt be younger then 16, both of them. the man had saphire blue eyes and blond hair and the woman brown eyes and black hair. "who...who are you?" the young woman asked. they both looked at eachother and back to the woman and replied:"we are the ones who restored you back to life." they gave her a hood to keep her warm and the man made a fire. "but what are your names?" the young woman asked.

the man looked at her and pulled of his hood so his face was more to be seen. "my name is Zidane Tribal, also known as the angel of death." then he looked at the woman who was sitting next to him. she introduced herself as well. "and my name is Garnet till Alexndros, they just named me as the angel of life." the young woman nodded and looked at the lake, her formal grave. "my name is Aeris" she said and looked back at the two people. "Aeris Gainsborough." she looked down. her brown hair falling over her face. they spend the night there near the lake, so that Aeris could regain her strenght. the next morning they left, the three of them, on there way to midgar.

A/N: I know short chapter...but it will get better...and besides...Aeris wasn't the only one who go brought back to life...hehehe




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment