Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: the city of the night

two worlds got mixed and their destiny said that 2 angels, a cetra and an old group will save there worlds from destruction. final fantasy 7 and 9 crossover!

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: the city of the night

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: the city of the night


chapter 2: the city of the night

A/N: it takes place one year after Advent Children. and I dont have any idea how old Denzel isO.O so dont kill

after traveling treu the sleeping forest and took a boat from bone to the shores near Midgar, they finnaly arrived. they were now in Midgar, the city of the night and they just arrived at the old church Aeris used to visit and were her flower bed grew. Aeris sat by her flower bed, happy that the flowers were still growing good. Zidane stood against a pillar and Garnet sat on one of the church bences. "you know...this is were I first met him" Aeris said.

she stood up. Zidane pushed himself away from the pillars. "you have been talking about him since we left the city of the ancients." Zidane said. "is he that special?" Aeris turned around to face Zidane, Garnet stood up also.

"yes he is special...the way his eyes look...is special." Aeris replied. Zidane just shook his head and leaned back against the pillar. "he must sound really nice." Garnet said with a smile. Aeris smiled also. "he is...at least...I think so."said Aeris. "and he reminds me of my late boyfriend." Zidane pushed himself away again. "well let's go meet this friend of yours" Zidane said as he walked towards the exit, the girls followed him. they walked treu the midgar slums and reached the sector 7 slums, were the 7th heaven bar stood. they stood in front of it. "it is the best we putted our hoods on...we dont want to make any trouble." Zidane said and the girls nodded. they all putted there hoods and there faces were covered by the shadows. they entered and the bar wasn't that full, there was a young woman standing behind the counter, long brouwn hair and brown eyes. a man with raven black hair and red eyes sat in the darkest cornerof the bar. at a table sat a big guy black guy with a gun arm, a old kind of guy with a cigaret and a stuffed cat, who seemed to be moving by its self. a dog type of being was lying in the other courner, its tail looked like it had a flame on its tip and with fire red furr. and last but not least a blond man was sitting at the barr, looking pretty depressed. Aeris, Garnet and Zidane sat down an empty table. a young boy came from behind the counter, he was pretty young and he had brown hair. "...can I get something for you?" he asked. Zidane was the first who spoke. "some water will do fine for me." he said. Garnet ordered some water to and Aeris ordered some mild. the woman behind the counter found it pretty weird that someone ordered water and milk in god damn bar. after the boy gave them there drinks a unpleasant silent followed. the dog like creature noticed something from under Zidane's hood. namely his tail, but that was what the dog like creature knew at the time. he snooked up to it and without thinking just bit it. Zidane jumped up with a yelphis hood flying off. Garnet stood up to, and her hood slid of her face. because of all the comotion Aeris's hood slid of her face also. the dog like creature letted go of Zidane's tail and looked at Aeris. "Aeris!" it said. everyone turned to look at the group, the woman behind the counter letted glass acidentally fall from her hands and shattered on the floor. the man from the counter looked at Aeris also and couldnt not believe his eyes. soon almost everyone in the barr said: "Aeris!" in a tone of disbelief.

A/N: another short chapter...hehe.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment