Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - alone in the rain

This story is about a girl, who gets many choices up in her mind, certainly when she has to pick between darkness and light and that is hard when she has two loves, one in the light and one in the darkness.

Chapter 1 - alone in the rain

Chapter 1 - alone in the rain
Light in the darkness

written by: jewel

A/N: yeah I know I know it has been to long. This story is about a girl, who gets many choices up in her mind, certainly when she has to pick between darkness and light and that is hard when she has two loves, one in the light and one in the darkness. Ohw and this story will be writhed in the girls point of view. Ohw and it is not following the story around kingdom hearts or kingdom hearts 2!

Disclaimer for the whole story: I do not own Kingdom hearts!!!!!

chapter 1: alone in the rain.

Does anyone know? How it is when your alone in the rain. Well I know how it is. I was alone in the rain, in the dark. Rain drops fell down and I was standing there, in the shadows, in the streets of twilight town. No one came out, not even the heartless. I could not recall my memories, not even the things I did yesterday. I was thinking over and over again. The only thing I could remember was my name; Rhoda, it means rose. I looked in to a window and saw my reflection, I saw a young girl, probably not older then 16. she had black hair, coming just over her shoulder, but her hair was stuck on her face due to the rain. Her eyes were somewhat special, they had a golden glow. But the person I saw in the window was a refection of myself, so I was alone, all alone in the streets of twilight town. I kept walking, hoping maybe I would see some light true the windows, proof that someone was home. But I had no luck. All the lights were off and everyone was probably sleeping. I kept walking, letting the rain drops falling on me. I thought my luck had run up when, all of a sudden, I saw a light. It was coming from a window. Somebody was indeed home! And was not sleeping. I rushed to the house and banged on the door. It did not took long before someone opened it up, a young boy, probably my age. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He looked at me sleepy. “yeah what do you want?” he asked, looking not all that happy. “eh...I...eh...” I stuttered, I was really shy when it came to talking. He just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. “I need a shelter? Can I come inside?” I suddenly asked. Mostly when I panic a little I do things I never thought of myself doing. “yeah sure, what you want.” he said entering the house, beckoning me to enter also. I entered and it was a pretty small house, but the only thing I saw now was the living room. A small table was stationed near the wall and a large old sofa was in front of it. There were three more people in the living room, one girl with brown hair and brown eyes I guess, and two boys, one chubby boy with black hair and brown eyes and one normal boy I guess, with slightly blond hair and brown eyes. “hey Roxas who is this?” the blond boy asked. The other blond, who letted me in shook his head. “how the hell should I know, she came here begging for shelter.” the boy said. “ah you poor thing.” the girl said. “well I'd better give you some dry clothes, just follow me.” the girl dragged me to another room and gave me some dry clothes she got from a dresser. I guess the room I was now was the bedroom, cause there were three beds against the wall. “well here you go.” she gave me the clothes. “it should fit you just fine.” she said and walked towards the door, she stopped by the door way. “ohw and by the way, my name is Ollete.” she walked out of the room and I putted on the dry clothes. it was nothing that spectacular, just a dry sweatshirt and baggy pants. I walked back to the living room, everybody was minding there own thing. When I entered everyone looked at me. “well it fits that is what counts.” Ollete said. I became a little bit flushed. “time for you to meet everyone.” she said a little hyper active. “Roxas you already now, cause he is the one who letted you in.” she pointed to the guy who letted me in, he was sitting in a corner, minding his own business. She continued, pointing at the other blond who was sitting on the couch. “that is Hayner, he is not that special.” she said with a giggle, the other blond looked up and glared at Ollete. “ohw and the boy sitting next to Hayner is Pence.” she said quickly. I just nodded, memorizing everybody's name. “what is you name?” Ollete asked. “my name is Rhoda.” I replied, she nodded. “well looks like we have a new friend...do you have a home?” Hayner suddenly asked from the sofa. I shook my head, I did not remember were I came from. “well you can stay with us then! We will prepare a bed tomorrow, tonight you'll sleep on the sofa.” Ollete said. I looked at her, no one was that nice for me I guess, I mean why would anybody leave me in the rain. It became I fun night, but it was time for bed, so everybody went to sleep, Ollete gave me a blanket and a pillow. When I was lying down I wondered, why cant I remember? And why was I alone in the rain.

A/N: I know this chapter suck, I hope the next will be better....I hope...and I hope you will keep reading.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmyRoseAi on August 22, 2007, 6:30:33 AM

AmyRoseAi on
AmyRoseAiO.o Ooo! That's really good *_* More!! More I tell ya!

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on June 23, 2007, 9:00:13 AM

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on
JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98MORE MORE MORE!!

hiddindarkness on May 24, 2006, 2:15:56 AM

hiddindarkness on
hiddindarknesswrite more