Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In the start

a x-men story its good

Chapter 1 - In the start

Chapter 1 - In the start
Mom!!! the weirdest thing just happend i lifted my hand and  the plants lifted and the ground with it  it so cool!  You are 18 right? yes,why do you ask?  Get out no get your stuff and levea now!!!! Mom! NOW!!! fine! Room for 1 night please. yes room 78 3 floor. thank you.  Ding 2nd floor.. agh come on. 3rd floor. thankgod..... whossh Hey  wacth were your goin!.!  I wacth were im going oviosly you dont wacth tv im am afish- yay i no your a dangerous mutant i no i herd me to there happy i just got thrown out of my house now shut up! you no there is a guy that can help. really? yea a roof over your head food but first you have to no what your powers do. well i think its preety simpel i lift left hand and the plants go up but when i do my right rocks and chuncks of earth life. so you bend nateur huh? I guess. well do you have a car???? casue well i got mine stolen? Yes i have a mustang ? im driving. sorry who ever you are mabey next time its my car deal. ok by the way the names pyro. im serentiy. Cool name.Thanks. by the way have you hered of the x-men? ummmmmm....... no i havent. Perfect . why? well the x-men are an evil group that want to cure us.. thats horribel i no im not to fond of being a mutent but still were not a desies!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jinx95 on October 21, 2006, 9:50:07 AM

jinx95 on
jinx95umm also serenity owns the car

jinx95 on October 21, 2006, 9:46:30 AM

jinx95 on
jinx95please read