Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - exploring the harbour

um........this is kinda random but this was one of my fave T.V shows as a kids so umm i dunno why im writin about it so um any way if 8u wanna be mentioned in it just say(even tho no-one will) and dont comment if u dont like it

Chapter 2 - exploring the harbour

Chapter 2 - exploring the harbour
the next morning jordan was speaking to his captain"ok jordan i need you to go and help two tugs at the loading dock ok""right sir"jordan said and went off when he arrived at the dock he saw two tugs a switcher around his size and a harbour tug bigger than him of course "hello im here to help"jordan whistled the two tugs turned round to see that jordan wasnt from there fleet "so you must be jordan"the switcher said she had brown hair brown eyes and tan coloured skin the harbour tug had a dark blond hair and wore glasses they had there names on their hulls the switcher gina the harbour tug lucy after they introduced themselves properly they set to work jordan was unloading a barge when lucy and gina came up to him"so what was your life in the harbour at london like" gina asked "well it was ok but im getting use to this place already" just then a loud hooter  was sounded and a big long tug came in she looked like gina and lucy who looked like boomer with the same colours and same hat only this tug wore a captains hat "how is the work going "she said she turned to jordan "so this is our new tug eh then pleased to meet you im courtney the captain tug" she said jordan could tell she was an ocean going tug due to her size after a day working and getting to know the girls he set out at the sunset he was at the reef watching the sunset gina arrived and stop beside him"its nice isnt it" she said "yea i havent seen one like this for years he said after a while when the stars where out gina went back jordan turned his light on and set out on his duty however he went on after seeing a strange light however he couldnt see even with his light and he crashed into the rocks then he slid off and noticed a hole in his hull then he started to take on water and slowly found himself sinking under the water "oh no" he gasped "im sinking very slowly he went a little depper  and by morning ony his cabin was showing....

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on July 2, 2007, 2:20:00 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Sweet! ^^ Thanks for adding me!

I wounder if they'll find Jordan?

ginathehedgehog on July 2, 2007, 1:22:58 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! Thanks for adding me ^^ I wander if they can find Jordan?

sonicbabe5 on July 1, 2007, 5:32:09 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5aw that sounds awesome^^^^ I wanna b in it

jordanthehedgehog on July 1, 2007, 5:33:36 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogok ill put in the next chapter