Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just a Short Story

Mikiyo and Tashibasa are orginal characters I made up for this story
anyway....

Mikiyo aandTashibasa have live next to each othe since they can rememeber what happen many years later when Tashibasa has to move away?

Chapter 1 - Just a Short Story

Chapter 1 - Just a Short Story


Childhood Friends and One Bight Future





Mikiyo and Tashibasa where good friends, they've lived next to each other since she was two and Tashibasa three. Even though Tashibasa was a year older then Mikiyo the stayed in the same grade and always had the same teachers. Mikiyo was very cute with silky wavy brown hair which was waist length. Tashibasa on the other hand was the pretty boy of the school with his glaring black eyes and gentle smile, all the girls at Kendo Junior High where after him. Even though Mikiyo was well aware of this she never thought much of it, in her eyes he was just a friend. They walk home ever day from school together. He always walked her up to her door like a perfect gentlemen and always said by in the sweetest voice.







A couple of years went by their feelings for one another hadn't changed much. Two months into high school Mikiyo found out that Tashibasa had to move away. She had always had mixed feeling inside her, but could never figure them out they where just always there in time she got use to them, they always sparked when Tashibasa was around but she just ignored them. One day they where waking to school like normal and she said, “Tashi where are you moving to?” “Tokyo replied Tashibasa in a gentle voice (he normally only spoke to her in) “Come On Mikiyo we're Gonna Be Late!” “ Your right I don't wanna hear Sensei yell at us again” said, Mikiyo. Tashibasa Mikiyo your late again sorry Sensei we'll be on time tomorrow very well, take your seats” “yes Ma'am” “now will you please all open your text books to page twenty and we'll “finally” begin our lesson”. A couple hours later school let out and they walked home together.

When Tashibasa was finally ready to move away, standing in front of his house ready to say his last good-byes to Mikiyo. Mikiyo ran over to Tsahibasa and gave him a hug Ta-Tashi

b-be save-e she said with tears running down he face, Tashibasa wiping them off with his gentle hands. Mikiyo knew she always had these feeling but like a complicated math problem it all started to make since, but why did it take her so long to realize it? That these past couple of years she had liked him as more then a friend, truth was he liked her too.







Why did they suddenly realize how they felt about each other? Then suddenly Tashibasa lean over and kissed Mikiyo on her lips. “I love you”, said Tashibasa “I love you too” replied Mikiyo then she leapt into his arms and him an embarrassing hug. “Why Do You Have To Leave?” tears running down her face. “Why!” “Clam down Mikiyo it'll be okay.” “But we can't stay together now because you're going to moving away for ever!” “It's not fair we've been together since where kids!” Tashibasa stood there letting her get all her emotions out. She was so upset that she couldn't hold her footing and collapsed on the floor.







Tashibasa picked her up and carried her to her house and put her in her bed. Tashibasa sat there for several hours till she awoke. “Uhhhhh…… what happen Tashi?” “You collapsed on the floor.” “I'm sorry Tashi for causing you all this trouble.” (tears running down her face once again. “Don't cry” said, Tashibasa. “I'm staying right here I ask my parents while you where asleep they left me some money, they'll be back in three months.” “They agreed it be best for you and me.” “I didn't realize my moving would cause you so much mental and psychical pain.” “I'm sorry I'll stay with you always” he leaned forward and gave her another passionate kiss. “Are you sure you're okay?” “Yes Tashi I'm okay sorry for worrying you like that.” Just promise me one thing “yes” said, Tashibasa “that will stay together always because we love each other more then life it self” (she said with tears running down her face yet again.) “Don't cry you're the most important person in world to me” said, Tashibasa giving her an embarrassing hug. “I will never leave your side.” He waited till he stopped crying holding her Mikiyo in her arms the whole time. Tashibasa waited for her to calm down and told her to get some rest and to get well soon. “I want to see you at school tomorrow I'll be waiting for you” said, Tashibasa smiling gently. Mikiyo shed a few more tears after he left and mumbled before she fell asleep she only wants what's best for me…..







Eight years later “Come On Mikiyo your gonna be late for your own wedding!” She hopped into the limo with her mom, that took her too the wedding. Finally walking down the aisle she looked beautiful in her dress her wavy brown hair and calm complexion against her veil. Tashibasa look more handsome then ever in his tuxedo. They said their voles you may now kiss the bride said, the minister, as they lip locked in the most passionate kiss. Remember Tashibasa “let's stay togetor always” “till death do us part” said, Tashibasa giving her another embarrassing hug.





THE END!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment