Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Knuckles talks to Sonic

My theory on the ever so popular and famous sonic couple: Knuckles and Rouge

Chapter 2 - Knuckles talks to Sonic

Chapter 2 - Knuckles talks to Sonic
ChApTer TwO: Knuckles talks to Sonic


        Knuckles the Echidna shaded his eyes as he searched around the ground below him as the guardian sat on top of the altar of the master emerald. Then, the bush below shook.
        "Strange......" thought Knuckles. He yelled out loud, "Who's there?!"
        "Relax, sherlock." said an all too familar voice; Rouge stepped out the bushes, "it's just me"
Knuckles turned a little shade of pink in his cheeks, "oh it's you....." he murmered
        "Hello to you too." she said sarcastically.
Knuckles watched her approach him. Why is she still hanging around me? Doesn't she get it the first time that the master emerald is officially off limits? He stood up with his fist raised.
        "Look Knuckles..." Rouge sighed holding her hand up, "I just came here to apoligize for all that I've done."
        Knuckles was shocked,"Uh...you are? For what?"
        "You know...the whole thing with the master emerald. I didn't realize how completely foolish I was being until now." Rouge turned around for a minute to resist from bursting out laughing. He was playing up to it.
        Knuckles was too convinced though. He watched her spectically then all of a sudden and out of the blue, Rouge spun around and flew into his arms. "Please forgive me." she begged, working up some fake tears. Knuckles's face matched the color of his fur as he stood there with Rouge feriously clinging onto him. He gave her a few akward pats on the back.
        Rouge finally let go, "That's all I wanted to say so I'll see ya around, rite?"
Knuckles still bright red in the face stood there speechless.
Rouge turned and took off into the sky.
        As Rouge flew home, she snickered, "What a turkey...he totally believed that sappy act! Pretty soon, I'll have him though...all to myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Days after the "scene" at Angel Island, Rouge was FLIRTING big time. Everytime the two would pass each other or were around each other, she would giggle, blow kisses, sweet talk, and hang all over him (Author's note: I really do hate it when the preppy girls do that to the boy you like, on purpose too! Sorry, just had to mention that! ^-^)
Knuckles couldn't go a day now without blushing furiously which causes Rouge to giggle more. Knuckles finally seeks help and goes to talk to Sonic.
        "She's so hitting on me Sonic, I don't even know why. It's so unlike her.It's almost too unlike her" Sonic who sat on the couch facing Knuckles (who was pacing) shrugged. "What if she really does have a crush on you?"
        "Me and Batgirl?!? Please....." there was a long pause, "...ya think so?"
Under his breath Sonic muttered, "Oh, I know so." Then he addressed Knuckles again, "Well, do you like her?"
At first, Knuckles thought, "NO!" then he thought about it.
        "You didn't answer my question," Sonic protested, "answer."
Knuckles narrowed his eyes and started to act stubborn, "No, I don't like her, besides, I have more on my mind then bat girl."
Sonic smirked, "one sexy batgirl..."
Knuckles froze, "Then why don't you go out with her! Why are you bugging me about it?"
        "I'm not sure, but c'mon Knuckles! How would you seriously feel if you saw Rouge and I walking hand in hand or even making out!"
        "Really grossed out and disturbed..but hey whatever you say.." Knuckles responded.
Sonic shook his head, "Liar"
        "What do you want me to say? Why are you asking me so many questions?!" Knuckles yelled
        "I should ask you the same thing." Sonic shot back.
There was a long silence.
        "Why are you acting like a love doctor anyways? You only have Amy, who, by the way, is sickly obsessed with you!" Knuckles asked.
        "Hey...whatever goes. And besides you came to me for advice Knux!" Sonic cooly answered.
        "Ok whatever. Back to Rouge..." Knuckles began.
        "-what about me?" asked a familar voice.
Knuckles froze in his tracks, there in the door was Rouge.


[Author's Note]: I'm so sorry for the wait, but here it is! *looking above* Gosh..I'm so horrible at diologe..Anyway, It might take awhile until the next chapter, I'm loaded down with homework. Enjoy the chapter! ^-^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on April 6, 2006, 12:42:50 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolff0_0 now i KNOW they are a good couple :D :D :D :D :D :D :D but sonamy is the best, plz give. for me, one part where's sonamy! i can't live without sonamy! hey now comes a de-ja-vu. dunno why, seriously.

i know these things :/

tikalgirl52 on December 8, 2005, 12:00:03 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52^o^ Really good story, *faves*

knux_and_rouge_fan on October 30, 2005, 9:48:46 AM

knux_and_rouge_fan on
knux_and_rouge_fanYAAAY! NEW CHAPTER!!!! Thanks for the heads up! Nice chap by the way!