Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Living Nightmare

dreams are shattered when a young girl witnesses the murder of her parents by a young boy. she vows that she will get her revenge by any means necessary.

Chapter 0 - Living Nightmare

Chapter 0 - Living Nightmare
One Love, Two Promises: Prologue

Living Nightmare

Two people stood in the light of a doorway in the night. They stood watching their young eleven year old daughter sleeping.

“I can’t believe we missed her birthday again.” The mother, Azura, whispered to her husband, Ryo.

“It’s not our faults, the plane was delayed.” He whispered back to her.

“Wes it is, we didn’t have to go.”

“You know as well as I do that we had to. We had to do it for her future.”

“Yea but this business is dangerous.” She left out the door way and into the hall as he closed the door. They walked down the hall to their room. “After all, we’re targeted people. If we were truly thinking about her future then we would stop and sell out before it’s too late.”

They got into bed and turned the lights off.

“You’re right, in the morning, we’ll call him and tell him we change our minds about his offer. Even though he is a thief, we can’t afford to be threatened by him any longer. He’s the kind of man who will get what he wants by any means necessary.”

Just as the house fell silent two figures came over to the wall of the house.

“Its lights out son, are you ready to go?” The taller figure said.

The smaller figure nodded and the two of them went up a tree that was by a window.

There was a sound of breaking glass which woke the sleeping girl up, she rubbed her eyes, “Mom, dad?”

She looked under her door way where she saw two sets of shadows cross in front of her door.

“We have to bee very quiet, we don’t want to wake the young one.”

“Right.”

She heard the shadows whisper.

She put on a smile, “That must be them, they’re home, they’re finally home.”

She slowly went up to her parent’s room seeing the door cracked opened.

“Mom, dad…” She froze upon seeing a man in the corner smoking, her father protecting her mother and a young boy, about the age of thirteen pointing a gun to her parents.

“Go on, do it. We don’t have that much time.” The man who was smoking said.

“Please don’t, spare us and we’ll quit the business!” Ryo said.

“Yes please, we have a daughter.” Azura said

The man and the boy didn’t say anything.

“No.” she whispered as she started to cry. She could see the finger on the trigger of the gun tighten up as she yelled…

---

“NOOOOO!” Eyes fully open she sat up in bed, sweating and panting. A tear rolled down her cheek. She looked around the room of her apartment and said to herself, “Another living nightmare.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment