Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Thinking

This is a story that I wrote many years ago, right after I had beaten KHI. It is about Sora wandering through the woods thinking about stuff.
~katara

Chapter 1 - Thinking

Chapter 1 - Thinking
Note: I do not own any of the characters in the story, but I did write this whole story (my friend did help remind me of the word "unwind" though.)


Sora wandered aimlessly through the endless spread of the forest. He wondered what the radiant shafts of light, shining through the old tree branches casting enormous shadows holding the ground captive in a deserted mass, would show him. There is so much he knows, not of, but he yearns for the day to come when his tangled mind can unwind.
Then, he heard Kairi calling his name, but he knew no matter how hard he ever searched, he would never find her in this dark realm. Just a figment of my memory... He pined to see his friends again, but he had so much more to do. Save the world... keyblade master... Riku... King Mickey... Donald... Goofy... worlds...Kairi...why me?. There are billions of people in the world, so why am I the one chosen for this overwhelming task? Ansem was defeated, tch one task done. Coming to a large tree, Sora decided to lie down and rest. Right now, I shall ease my aching soul, and think nothing of the future.

I like comments!
~katara

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SaraJane on December 11, 2006, 1:38:40 PM

SaraJane on
SaraJaneWow, this is so nice! You're good, katara!
-SaraJane