Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the formule

is very pretty it's of mistery .

Chapter 1 - the formule

Chapter 1 - the formule


It formulates it

 Was a warm morning, I was an audacious, elegant, brave woman and put. Maria, my assistant , went to raise to me so that on the telephone she was one woman whose name was Gladys Aiwa Ronay that said that it needed to me urgent. When I went it to  and I said to him: - hello what needs?. It to me: - mire  I am on the verge of being assassinated by men who want my fortune and my formula of explosives that wants the NASA, is worth much money, clear that my family does not know anything, if she has the pleasure to come to London with his assistant, weekend, would thank for much... , while but please fast better I am not wanted to be without life, so, accepts?. I then remained surprised of which there is counted everything to me by telephone, then I responded to him: - if, clear we will be there in the first train that finds, - very well, good bye me it answer . Hardly short I called to my assistant that is me better assistant, Car it Jazzy Creal. It was the best one always detected everything and she paid attention to everything, until the slightest scratch. But clear that he was apprentice. When it took care of and it found out everything, decided to participate.

Monday we started off in the train of the 8:00, to 10:00 already we were there, was waiting for the driver to us of Mrs.. Ronay. It took us very house to a time and in the entrance there was a suspicious man who it spied by the window, when it saw the car left running. The driver when we lowered told it to Mrs.. Ronay, she seemed angered very when finding out, but it came running towards us and it said to us: - Thank you very much to come, but they see that house of opposite, that man it spies to us, always it is watching for here. He will be suspicious? I asked myself, mmm I do not create it I said myself to my same one.

When I entered the house were all in the table, hoping to us. It was already the served breakfast, Mrs.. Ronay began to say to me: - That is my Christian daughter, and that girl is my Déborah granddaughter, that of is my son there Julian, and clear my Clear sister-in-law Christopher and ours it visits Sofia Lacar my better and only friend of all the life.

- I hope that you want to accompany to us in this so delicious breakfast, will accompany to us?. I him I answer : - Yet the taste of the world.

When the sister-in-law of Mrs.. it kicked Julian, its husband, I thought surely - that that pair has problems, many problems. But I was detective no psychologist of pairs. I realized that the daughter of the marriage it was sad and it observed much to me, equal I. Then of watched me it interrupted Mrs.. Ronay telling me its trips by the world. One hour later while Car it spoke with Mrs.. Ronay I began to see the house. I went to writing-desk in which looking a letter that said: "Mrs.. Ronay if it does not give formula the 22 of December, all its family will suffer the loss much of to be beloved, that is you, more bond than are fast "signed" the stranger ". Mrs. came. Ronay with Car it then I kept the fast letter in my pocket, when they entered Mrs.. it asked to me - What does here?, I did not mean the one of the then letter I said: - Investigating, it could show its laboratory to me?. Clear that it was a test to see if let enter anyone. - No, it is secret, has to do it if or if to remove tracks?, it asked to me. It already had to me removed the doubt but he needed it to see urgent, then I happened myself that to night would go to see all the calm laboratory without which it bothered to me, less than the door has padlock.

- they do not want to take a coffee while we spoke?, Mrs. asked. Ronay. Of course I accepted. It called to mucama and it requested the coffee to him but simultaneously it said to him something privily, seemed to me something suspicious. Perhaps it did not want to tell something to us, it could be that Mrs.. Ronay knows that gave the letter him but it does not want it to show because I would know the letter and would find out that could be.

Wednesday went to me at night in the train of the 10, had time. Then I commented my plan to him to my assistant, must have much taken care of in the steps. The 2 became, all went to the dining room to eat, were speaking of the economy of the country, when it sounds the alarm of the laboratory. All they were and they were wondered that it had happened. All less Car it and I. Mrs.. Ronay see that was not the formula, then Sofía said: - That suffers who could have fact this?. I happened to the front and said: - I believe that I know very well that she happened, she is more, Mrs.. Lacar knows very well where it hides Mrs.. Ronay the key of the laboratory, she took the key entered and removed the formula. Sophia in his defend said: - How could do it I if she were with you?. All they watched to me and I responded: - it gave the key Him to Esteban. Then it entered Car it with man to whom he had fight by an arm, I continued saying: - Soon it would send a to kill Mrs.. Ronay so that it does not make another formula. Then it showed weapon that had Esteban. - I am in the certain thing?, I said.

When all occurred return and saw that Sofia escaped, Deborah closed the door to him and the eye yawed to me. Then Sofia said: - What it happens it is that I always am here because I do not have home. There was a minute of silence, then Car it had the pleasure to say: - That is that your husband is gangster and it beats to you if nonbeams the things affluent. All they watched it and she confessed: -¡What do you want that do! To you would like that they beat to you?, I married with him so that but it killed a my family, never I liked to be with him and now she is going to me to kill to me y  to my family (it said it crying and shouting).

Mrs.. Ronay that it had remained surprised said: - it is not going to you to kill because it will go prisoner, just as this man, and you lamentably also, Julian walks a to call to the police. Julian left the room and to the 20 minutes the police he already was in the house. Gladys took to me aside and it said to me: - Thank you very much by to discover who it loved to me to kill, already I can sleep calm and you to go away calm with its assistant.

To the train of the 10 contentment's dismissed all very to me, but before going to me I crouched myself towards Déborah and I said to him: - You were very good to close the door, thanks. It smiled to me of ear ear and it gave a kiss me in cheek, I was and traveled content, was a more resolute, safe case than following case will be worse, but while it puts desire everything can.

AIM

PAULA ADARO


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rocky_Girl on January 16, 2006, 5:35:50 AM

Rocky_Girl on
Rocky_GirlHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - BREATHE - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i luv that it's just so kewl^___^
FAVS THAT^^