Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mansion Battle

The KH story with a twist, taking place from the Organizations point of view, but also Kairi's, and and OC.

Chapter 3 - Mansion Battle

Chapter 3 - Mansion Battle
As soon as Kairi stepped onto the path, a warm, almost melancholy emotion found its way into her body. She stared behind her. The door was gone! What was there was an old, dilapidated mansion, protected by a 20 foot cream colored stone wall, and a rusty gate entangled by lush green vines. She marveled at the sight. There was nothing like this at Destiny Islands. The most they had was a small beach house off of the islet that she played on. She imagined the rooms that were in it, it must be amazing! Between the mansion and the gate was a lawn that needed clipping and about a dozen statues of figures she had never seen before, some looking like gravestones. Behind her was a wood. It looked pretty safe, and since she could see there was no way of seeing any hospitality in the mansion, Kairi thought she might as well go through the wood and see what was on the other side. It couldn’t be that large because she could see a clock tower above the fringes of the leaves.

She headed towards the shadows of the emerald green leaves, at first walking, but then running. For some reason the mansion scared her, and she had this feeling that someone would be waiting for her on the other side of this wood. Someone she could trust. Someone that would tell her what was going on here, and where Riku and Sora were. Just as she touched the cool shadows of the wood, a black-cloaked figure materialized from what seemed to be a portal of darkness.

“You!” Kairi shouted, “It’s you! That man who was in my dream.”

“ Quite the opposite, my dear.” He replied, “That was no dream. Yet you were foolish enough to believe it. Maybe you aren’t the one,” he shrugged, “ I propose there is only one way to find out…”

A large blade appeared in his hands. Kairi was stunned.

“Am I supposed to fight him?” she thought, “well, if it helps me save Sor-”

“ Have no hope of defeating me, or saving Sora. I was sent by Organization XIII to eliminate you if you are truly the Keyblade’s fourth wielder, but they gave me the option to dispose of you anyway, if you are not. So far, chances of you surviving are grim.”

Kairi gasped. The fourth Keyblade wielder? Isn’t that the weapon Sora used to defeat that man before they were separated? Well anyway, she wasn’t going to let this man from Organization XIII slow her down from saving her friends, and living!

“ Yeah well,” she began, “I guess you don’t know me very well because I think the chances of you surviving are grim! I am here to save my friends, and you aren’t going to get in the way of that. Nice try mister, but I think you should leave right about now!”

“Your heart is strong Kairi, maybe I have misjudged you. But still, you will just be a nuisance to the Organization, so I might as well dispose of you anyway. That only leaves three wielders left! My, my, it seems as if in no time all of you, the king, Riku, and – let’s see, what was that other one’s name? – Oh yes, Sora will be out of our way.” The figure pulled down his hood, and smirked, “My name is Xemnas, and here I am. Are you ready, Kairi?”

Xemnas stood in battle form. That blade looked awful sharp.

“I don’t think I can do this…” Kairi thought to herself.

“ You creep! This is it, you’re going down!” she muttered. Xemnas lunged at her, and Kairi put her arms in front of her for protection, and heard the clashing of what seemed to be metal against metal. How was that possible? Right now she should be dead, with the force that Xemnas came at her with. Kairi opened one eye; Xemnas was a few feet in front of her, mouth open, and in her hand was a Keyblade. The shock only lasted a split second because Xemnas recovered, smirked, and headed at her again. Perfect timing – for him. Kairi was still stunned by the fact of the blade in her hand. Xemnas Xemnas lunged at her, and Kairi put her arms in front of her for protection, and heard the clashing of what seemed to be metal against metal. How was that possible? Right now she should be dead, with the force that Xemnas came at her with. Kairi opened one eye; Xemnas was a few feet in front of her, mouth open, and in her hand was a Keyblade. The shock only lasted a split second because Xemnas recovered, smirked, and headed at her again. Perfect timing – for him. Kairi was still stunned by the fact of the blade in her hand. Xemnas lunged forward, knocking the keyblade out of Kairi’s hands, and the dazed look off of her face. The keyblade was spun across the grass, hitting the wall of the mansion. Seeing his chance of attack, Xemnas ran towards Kairi again, there was obviously no chance of survival this time. Kairi stood poised to fight, even without a keyblade, Tidus and Wakka had taught her a couple things, but they would probably do no damage to someone this strong. In her hand a sparkly feeling occurred, the same hand that had just held the keyblade. Not only was the feeling in her, it was on her, her hand. The keyblade was materializing in her hand! She charged towards Xemnas, but as she struck, the blade just went straight through him, and he disappeared, but his voice echoed through the twilight sky.

"So you have decided to save your friends, eh, Kairi? What a foolish girl you are. This path is has not been trod by many, and by the look of you, I don’t think you will make it past the first ditch. You think your heart is strong, but you are just blind to the truth. Will you never see, that even though your heart is full of light now, it will just give in to the darkness. Everything returns to darkness. The worlds, the people, and their hearts. So I suggest giving up now, and prevent the suffering that you will put your friends through. Give up, Kairi, and return to the darkness, like everyone else." The voice died away and left the words only to echo the twilit sky.

"Yeah! Is that what you think?" she felt kind of stupid for yelling at the sky, but she knew that Xemnas was there still, "I’ll show you, you big bully! I’ll save Riku and Sora, and then we will defeat you all together. You just wait!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment