Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the boy who cried pain....(a very short story)

Chapter 1 - the boy who cried pain....(a very short story)

Chapter 1 - the boy who cried pain....(a very short story)


one day james carten (the boy) walked home from scool cause he missed the bus (stupid bus!)he was walking home and this strange creatcher walked up to him. "hestandsinmyway" he said. james stared at the creatcher willingly woundering why he cant move.then he relizes hes standing in quick sand.he hurry ups and jumps rly high and comes out of the quick sand.he then runs rly fast,when he gets to his house there is a black and red x on his door.he opens the door and walks slowly in......there he sees his mom and dad lying on the ground covered in blood and he screams but nothing comes out.he runs tword the open door but it closes [slam!].trappeed he runs up stairs to his [he thinks] emptie room.then the same creatcher jumps out of the closet with his sister drained with blood he stands there and again says,"hestandsinmyway" pointing to james. he ran tword his door and [plunk]saddly fell through a deep dark hole never to be found again.



THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2 on June 11, 2005, 2:18:06 PM

WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2 on
WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2heh heh... i wrote a story like this once upon a time. but it turned out like crap- this is way better. i like reading random things... ^^