Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the story

well this is my first story. ok it's a little bit like fruits basket but i have just been watching the box set for the 4th thime and well ya get the point i hopr ya all like it.

Chapter 1 - the story

Chapter 1 - the story


I was bored till my life changed all of a sudden, when my friend Addam made me and my friends vixen and charlotte eat a glowing gumball. Which for some unknown reason now when we are under a whole deal of stress or hugged by a member of the opposite sex we transform in to an animal, or other words cursed.



Hi I'm Katarena or Kat for short. As you all know my friends and I are cursed by a glowing gumball, how lame I know but it's the truth. Well I did not believe it at first but hey after a while you get used to it NOT!



Well any ways too the story.



“Kat time for bed” said mum as she did every night even thought I still don't listen to her. ”Whatever mum” oh man I'm so going to kill Addam for making me eat that gumball. My bloody stomach is killing me; I knew that the gumball looked funky. OOWWWWWWW! “ KAT BED NOW!” “Yes mum night!” man she gets on my nerves. Well bed dose sound good right now, hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. As that was said I climbed into bed and tucked the blanket up to my chin, set my alarm. Slowly after I fell sound asleep.



BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP! Mmm… stupid alarm. SLAM! Went my fist to my alarm as I happen to do every morning Mondays - Fridays and sometimes on weekends but that's over time. YUUWWWN! Man that was a good sleep and no more tummy pains yes. Noooo maths first.



Wait a minute 8:30 oh shoot I'm so late. Uniform, uniform where's me uniform? “Bag, stuff, uniform were are you?” I said as I ran around my room like a crazed lunatic, like I did every week day.” Their it is” I changed into my black pants, blue polo-t, tided my jumper around my hips, grabbed my bag and ran out the front door to school as fast as I could. shoot why dose this always happen to me? I'm never on time. I can just picture what Mr. Gayem is going to say now. “Miss Anstract you are late again I see well if keep this up I will blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.” Man why won't teaches just get it students never listen too them.



DING…. DING…DING! The bell went as I just managed put my bag in my locker, grab out my maths things. “Thank god I'm not that late today lucky, wait a minute who the hell I'm I even talking to?” oh well I'll worry about my mental state later. Then with that I ran top speed to my first class, which is maths. “Oh for out how I hate maths.” I said as I ran right off the stairs. AAHHHHHH! WAM! “ I'm I alive?” I said as I opened my eyes and realized I had landed on my feet.” DUDE how did I do that? Freaky.” I said as I picked up my stuff that had landed on the ground and ran the rest of the ways to class.



I made it to class, class 2D. I opened the sliding door and as I did, MR. Gayem said “Miss Anstract, you are late again I see, well if you keep this up I'll have to call your mother.” “ Yes Mr. Gayem.” “ Now take a SEAT.” “KAT OVER HERE!” yelled my friend charlotte. So I walked up to her and sat down next to her. “Kat my tummy was killing me last night, but it's gone now, weird ha? I bet it was the friggen gumball.” said charlotte. “Hey me to.” “Me to.” Replied Vixen and Addam at the same time. “ how about you Kat?” asked charlotte as she and both Addam and Vixen stared at me. “ Yeah me to, man is that freaky or what?” I said shocked to know it was just not me.

Anstract, Fantasy, Fox and Merc be quite or will I have to separate you all again.” Mr. Gayem said looking pissed off. “ No Mr. Gayem.” We all replied. “ok class please do questions 1-6 on page 185.” “Yes Mr. Gayem.” Replied the class mumbling and moaning, as they all pull out their maths text books.”Hey guys, I fell down the stairs on my way to class.” “ Yeah what's new?” intruded Addam, looking like a complete and other smart @$$. “ Oh shut up Addam.” “ As I was saying I fell down the stairs on my way to class and I landed on my feet. I slipped, flipped then landed right smack bang on my feet.” I said as they all stead and started to laugh at me. “ Yeah right Kat, good one.” “ No joke it really happened.” I said telling the complete truth. “ Ok then prove it Kat.” Said Vixen as the others started laughing at me even harder. “ Ok I will, I'll jump off the 3rd story of the school. (Top of the school.).” I said looking proud of myself.



Later that day at lunch, the schoolyard is empty, dry and deserted, deserted like a western movie before a big fight seen. Where is every one you ask well they were all surrounding the front of the school were I was going to jump, they only left enough room for me to land, well if I land. Then the whole school started to chant, “JUMP, JUMP, JUMP!” “Miss Anstract get down from there NOW!” said Mr. Gayem man will he just give it up. Slowly lifted my foot over the edge. When I was just about to put my foot back. The wind suddenly changed, the wind pushed me off the edge. I stared screaming. Us I was falling I started flipping I was just about to hit the ground when, DING! I landed on my feet. “Wooooooooooooooow!” said the crowed in amazement. “ I'm alive, I'm alive.” I said to myself as I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was alive. So I turned to Vixen, Addam and Charlotte and said, “ In your face, I told you so.”



“ I got a after school detention because I jumped, how much dose that suck.” “ I know what you mean Kat.” Said Addam the detention king. “Hey why are we all at the shops?” “ Because we felt like it.” Said Vixen being a complete smart @$$ about it. Oh great the poplar's. “ Oh look it's the freaks, ha, ha, ha, ha.” “ oh how original.” We responded. Man I think it's just so weird that the poplar's are made up of one girl and three boys, oh well I still hate them with their skinniest, and lack of brains.



Next thing we knew they ran straight into us. Pretending that we were invisible. POOOFFF! A great big thick cloud of smock surrounded us. “Hey where did they go? Oh well who cares?” said the poplar's as they walked off in laugher.



I open my eyes to my surprise there was a pig, fox and a raven looking right at me. “ Kat, hey you're a cat Kat.” Said the animals, which sounded a lot like Vixen, Addam and charlotte. “ Wait a minute Vixen you're a fox.” “ Yeah, cool ha?” “Addam a pig.” “ Oh shut up.” “Charlotte a raven.” “ I knew it was the gumballs as she was pecking at the ground. Next thing we knew, POOOF! We were back to normal. But we were in are underwear. So me Vixen and Charlotte quickly put are clothes back on. But Addam just stood there, in his hot pink boxes. Every one just pointed and laughing at him, even Vixen, Charlotte and I.



After Addam managed to run away from the crowed and get dressed, we ran out of the shops as fast as we could. At this time it was 6 o'clock, so we all resided to go home, due to if we did not we all would be grounded to we are all like thirty.



Well this the end for now.



To be continued…


































By Stevie-lee lister-best

8i =^.^=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment