Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - HAVAI!!!!

The X-kids have an awesome year and are rewarded with a trip to Hawaii... with the acolytes and brotherhood. Is the professor really this stupid?

Chapter 1 - HAVAI!!!!

Chapter 1 - HAVAI!!!!
Cruise Not-So-Control

The professor, Storm and Logan are dumb enough to send the X-kids on another cruise... this time without them. Do they really expect us to behave when we've got Bobby on board? (3 new chars)

Chapter One: HAVAII!!!

Once again, I'm introducing 3 new ppl (its me and my friends in X-identity) hehe its fun putting urself in the story!

Rei LeBeau - makes things go boom (remy's cousin)
Jade (Jay) Hudson(Drake) - can control/turn into water (bobby's sister)
St. Calliope (Cali) Allerdyce (It's supposed to be Kitty Allerdyce but since there's already Kitty Pryde, I'm changing it to Calliope) - can manipulate fire/phase (john's neice)

- Dot -

A girl with fiery red hair tied up in 2 buns and green eyes (Cali) burst out laughing. She ran out of a room, still in fits of laughter while a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes (Jay) chased after her. "You almost burnt all my hair off, retard! I could've ended up looking like the professor!"

A dirtyblond haired girl poked her head out a nearby door. She blew the wavy hair out of her face as her black and red eyes scanned the hallway. "If dose 2 are near, Rei does not want to go on de cruise" Dum dum dum, someone else who speaks in 3rd person.

Remy laughed while blowing up his room door. "'Got locked again. Remy don't tink he can live with de X-men for much longa. De door seemed t' be... iced up" Rei rolled her eyes, "5th door this week!" She swung her Puma bag over her shoulder and scoffed. "Look whose talkin'" Remy snapped and walked back into his room.

Rei puted, "I only blew up a mirror..." while she walked down the hall to find her friend's room she added, "Or two..."

- Dot -

As the last student entered the X-jet the professor sighed, "Now, the real test of responsibility begins..." Logan shivered, "Somethin's tellin' me this ain't gonna be good" Storm squinted as the black vehicle started to lift off, "Xavier, exactly who is driving the jet?"

"HOLD ONTO YOUR LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!!"

- Dot -

On the plane to Kawaii Hawaii!!! (Mutant cabin - 1st class)

Row 1 -
Bobby, Ray (chucking ice/electric peanuts at each other). Jubilee, Amara, Rahne (reading magasines). Rogue, Remy (flirting with the air flight lady while being pinched under his cloack).

Row 2 -
Roberto, Sam (listening to their iPods). Rei, Cali, Jay (trying to calm a hyper Cali down). Kitty P, Tabitha (watching 'Bring It On Again').

Row 3 -
John, Lance (reading comics while trying not to get his comic burnt). Pietro, Toad, Wanda (trying to trade seats with Piotr so she can get away from Toad). Piotr, Jamie (being unusually quiet).

Row 4 - Evan, Danielle (laughing about some inside joke). Fred, Kurt (being squished by Fred). Scott, Jean (being lovey-dovey again).

K. Allerdyce: I'm going to have a lil preview of each row so we can learn a lil bit about what we're gonna do in Hawaii, kk?

"We're gonna stay at a five star resort, did'nt you hear the professor?" Bobby explained to Jubilee. "Not really, I was too worried about the trip to the airport" Amara shrugged, "Why're you worried about that? I'm the one who gets air-sick!"

Jubilee scoffed, "Who wouldn't be worried since Bobster was our pilot of the day" The New Recruits started laughing except Bobby. I mean, why should he when the girl he likes just insulted his driving skills?

"Rogue, y' ain't talkin' much t'day?" Remy nudged his 'chere'. Stiffled sniggers. "What's wrong?" Rogue huffed her white strand of hair out of her face, "Ah'm fahne..." "C'mon, chere-pie, you can tell de Remster!" Remy tried getting cuddly with Rogue but she turned the other way.

"Damn peanuts..." Rogue growled as Remy grinned like a drunk schoolboy. Incase you haven't noticed, peanuts make Remy high. Don't ask.

"This is an awesome way to spend Summer vacation!" Roberto said while stretching his legs. He specifically asked to sit on the window seat to soak up some sun. "I can't believe the professor actually trusted us with those bozos, though" Sam said, motioning towards the Acolytes and Brotherhood.

"Bozos? Oi, Rei's cousin's one of the 'bozos'!" Rei replied. "And uncle Johnyyyyyyy!!!" Screamed Cali. "I think peanuts has the same effect on Cali as it does on Remy" Jay whispered to Kitty and Tabitha. Kitty nodded but Tabitha just grinned and pressed the air hostess button.

When the lady who was wearing something similar to Britney Spear's Toxic uniform arrived Tabitha said, "Can we get a couple more bags o' peanuts over here?"

"So what's the name of this resort we're goin ta?" John said, giving up trying to burn Lance's comics. Everytime he reached for his lighter Lance would threaten to cause a turbulance. "Uh... Aston Pacific Monarch" Lance grabeed his bag, pulled out a booklet and read,

"This AAA 2-Diamond condominium is ideally located in the heart of Waikiki, just a block and a half from Waikiki Beach. Within easy walking distance of the International Marketplace, shopping, dining and Waikiki's multi-faceted nightlife. Spacious air-conditioined studios with coffee-bar kitchenettes or one-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais."
"Would ya like to repeat that in english, mate?" John asked while scratching his hair.
Pietro zoomed over to the last row which scared Scott so bad he tipped over his Ice Tea on Jean, which made her stand up angrily while her hair smacked Scott in the face as he tumbled back and whacked Pietro as Pietro fell on Fred.
"Since you're the most 'responsible' I was gonna ask you why on earth your bald leader would send us here but in case you haven't noticed, I'm being squished by a million pound couch potato!" Pietro cried in his speedy annoying voice. *Cringes at the sound of Pietro's voice*
"Ok, so it's kind of a... reward, actually"
FLASHBACK!!!!!!!
"Whoohoo, end of the school year!!!" Kitty cried. "Oh man, I'm exhausted, and I thought school in NYC was tough enough!" Evan said and threw his bag onto the couch Kitty was on, phasing right through her."Professor's gonna be so proud of us!" Evan raised an eyebrow, "WHY? Except for the fact that no one killed themself, burnt themself or blew themself up"
"Yeah, but, like, Jean got the MVP award... again! I finally got totally good grades! Scott... well Scott stayed the same! And-and Kurt didn't get as much detentions! And those 3 new girls did pretty good too!... except that red-head... I think she was like trying to beat Kurt's detention record... but anyway! Yeah! We totally rule this year!"
All of a sudden out of nowhere the professor wheeled in, "Yes, Kitty. I believe you did... 'rule' this year so I have decided that we should celebrate this occasion so instead of staying at the mansion this year. You are all going to Hawaii with the brotherhood and the acolytes"
Kitty and Evan gasped, "WHAT?!!!!!" Evan snapped out of shock first and tried convincing the professor out of it, "You can't leave us with those creeps! I mean, they tried to kill us for god's sake! You've gotta be kidding!" Kitty opened her mouth to complain as well until something hit her. Brotherhood. LANCE. "No, no, we'll be very responsible! Really! Totally responsible! We wont even need you or Storm or Logan!"
The professor smiled, "Very well then. Hawaii it is" Evan fell onto his knees, "Pietro!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
UNFLASHBACK!!!!!!!
"I was the first thing Daniels thought about?" Scott, Jean, Fred, and Kurt stared at Pietro. Before giving the shifty eye to them, Pietro gave a nervous laugh, "Ha! The gay porcupine!" and zoomed back to his row, still shifty-eyeing everyone.
- Dot -
FINI!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

aliveinchrist on December 11, 2006, 7:49:51 AM

aliveinchrist on
aliveinchristput more chapters please ^_^

kitty_allerdyce on November 27, 2005, 9:30:31 PM

kitty_allerdyce on
kitty_allerdyceplz dont ask y the last few paragraphs are bold and underlined