Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fairy Fairy Oh so Scare me!

A story of a young girl who gets bullied and meets some fairy friends. It may sound like some young child's story book but its actully based for teenage girls so please give it ago! Thanks!

Chapter 1 - Fairy Fairy Oh so Scare me!

Chapter 1 - Fairy Fairy Oh so Scare me!
Chapter one

Baby-Ann Nixson! Pay attention! Yelled Mrs Jones, pulling her curly grey hair. Baby swore one day shed pull her hair out! Mrs Jones wasnt actually married. But she hated being called miss and would go mad if you called her ms! She had muddy brown eyes and wore a brown tank top and brown combat trousers. Her top showed off her saggy boobs  Not really what pupils wanted to see. She was very old but wore clothes that a teenager would wear. Not a very good match, but it was ok for Mrs Jones. Normally shed wear outrageous over the top outfits like this one time, she wore a dress. It was blue and white and really short so you could see most of her wrinkly legs. She had high heel shoes on too which didnt help. She walked around like something from the playboy mansion back in 1950! She was totally acting like she was topless or something! But her dreams of posing around the classroom like Katie Price came to an end. Johnny Smith-Bell, one of her pupils, got loads of white paint and poured it on Mrs Joness chair. The chair was white anyway, so Mrs Jones didnt notice. She sat down and when she stood up it ran all down the dress. It dripped down her leg like bird poop. But the worst part was  she didnt know! She carried on strutting her stuff around the staff room, and it wasnt long before the teachers burst out laughing. She thought it was because of her outfit. But she soon found out what they were giggling out. And she soon found out whod done it too! Johnny was in so much trouble, he cried! Not much of a gangster now, eh? Ever since, Mrs Jones hasnt worn anything quite so revealing. But she has turned up in some right funny outfits.


You need to learn everything you can about these animals for the big test on Friday! Added Mrs Jones, picking up a piece of chalk. She wrote some more amazing yet useless facts about sparrows. There was an echo of groans. Baby looked stressed. Well, by the sound of that groan a lot of you havent been concentrating! So, tell me . . .What time of the year does the sparrow make a nest? Nobody moved. Mrs Jones looked stressed and pulled at her hair some more. She made her hair look like a sparrows nest! Suddenly, Mrs Jones snapped,

Before you pass that note across the room, Claire, tell me, why do the sparrows make ness in summer? Claire was the most popular girl in school. Her best friend, Abbie, was a complete clone of her, only less tarty. Claire flicked her golden blonde hair out of her face. She pulled her top down to show off her cleavage. She never wore school uniform. She wore her own clothes, with a tie over the top. The clothes were always tarty though. Something youd find in a porn magazine. All the guys turned around and stared at her, and not in the face either! Mrs Jones tutted. Claire passed the note to Abbie and they both started to giggle. Mrs Jones threw the chalk down on her desk. Claire turned around and smiled,

Well, the sparrows make their nest because then they can hide from your ugly face during summer when they wanna get tans, and have fun. Something you know nothing about! All the popular kids, and popular wannbes laughed. Abbie giggled.

Yeah, thats why the RSPCC was invented. Rescue Service Police from Crooked-nosed Camels! Most of the guys chuckled. Claire looked smug. Her lip-gloss made her lips shine in the dim light. She smiled,

They are much better off in a home made of twigs and sticks then here listening to you boring us with your made up knowledge. Even if it was true facts, we wouldnt need them - ever! The room roared with laughter. Mrs Jones, Baby-Ann and Tanya Johnson were the only people not laughing. Tanya looked disgusted if anything. Her lips looked dry like straw. She screamed over the noise.

Mrs Jones should shout out her. And Abbie. They shouldnt be allowed to get away with that! Thats horrid! Tanyas blonde hair looked dry and pale then it normally did. Baby-Anns hair, on the other hand, was sleek and shiny. It was straight and smooth. She stroked her chocolate brown hair as Mrs Jones stood on her desk and stomped her foot.

Thats enough! Thats enough! We dont want Mr Peterson coming from his office, asking if someone got shot. . . . .again! The giggles stopped and the chatting . . . .well got quieter. Mrs Jones started to explain the real meaning of RSPCC and the real explanation of why sparrows made a nest in summer, when the bell rang! Everyone scooped their bags up from the floor and threw their belongings in and ran out faster then Mrs Jones could say Banana, Banana, banana split! (Then again shed just explain the meaning of it and how it was made!)


Tanya and Baby walked together towards the lockers, carrying their bags behind them. Tanya opened her silver locker and threw all her books from her bag into the locker. It was decorated with stickers and fake pink fur. And pom-poms and all sorts of little knick-knacks. Baby opened hers and emptied her bag, only much neater then Tanya. There was a photo on the door of Babys locker. It was a picture of Steve OShay. She had a huge crush on him. He used to go out with Claire. But she dumped him for his best mate, Charlie Robinson! There were rumours that Claire and Steve were going back out, but Baby prayed it wasnt true. Tanya did too. She hated Claire so much.

Baby used to talk about Steve all the time, but she hadnt spoke a word about him that month. Tanya hoped shed gone off him. She didnt know what was so good about him. Hes just a freckly geek with baboon hair Tanya used to say. But Baby thought differently. She slammed her locker door shut, hiding the picture. Tanya then shut her locker door violently shut and picked up her bag.

Whats wrong, Baby-Ann? Asked Tanya. Her hair blowing all over the place. She looked at Babys face. It looked as white was milk!

That! Baby whispered. She pointed to two figures snogging. It was Claire and Steve! Baby watched in horror! Her dream guy being seduced by a siren singing her horrid song. She wanted to go up to Claire and slap her so bad, but she didnt. When theyd finished kissing, Steve walked off and Claire and Abbie walked over to the lockers. Of course, Clare was going on about Steve and the kiss.

Hes such a good kisser, isnt he. I wonder why I dumped him for Charlie? I mean Charlie maybe on the football team, but Steve is gorgeous. Suddenly Claire saw Tanya and Baby. They were trying to walk past them unseen but it was too late.

Tanya! There you are! And little Baby! Well, as you should know, Im having a huge dress up theme party tonight and I need some people to come as Tiffany and Gabriella cant come, so I was wondering if you lot wanted to come? Tanya nodded. Baby remained silent. Abbie looked at her and smiled,

It doesnt mean we wanna hang out with you or anything, coz were not desperate! But . . .if you want . . . . Baby nodded, shaking her fists behind her back so they couldnt see. Abbie and Claire looked at Baby as if she was a freak of nature. They gave her a dirty look. Claire turned to Tanya who started talking. Abbie continued to stare at Babys painful face.

Thatll be fine! Spoke Tanya, You said its a dress up theme party, whats the theme? Claire opened her locker and threw her school bag in. She pulled out her handbag, and grabbed her cell phone and started to text someone.

Oh, the theme is Miss America. You know, after the show? We need to dress up in some sort of U.S.A. clothing. Abbie is gonna wear an outfit with the flag on it. Im wearing something sexy but its a complete surprise. Not even Abbie knows what it is! So something with the flag, or . . .well you know! Now, weve got to go! Remember; be there at nine sharpish! Oh yeah, theres a prize for the best outfit, so try and make an effort. She slammed the phones lid down (It was a flip phone) and Abbie followed her out the door.



Baby turned to Tanya and sighed deeply,

Great! Just what we need. A party with the enemy! Tanya shook her head and answered,

She said herself that we arent friends, we are just replacements. Anyway, there hasnt been a party for ages, Im sure well enjoy it! And besides there is a prize for the best outfit! What if you win? Everyone will be there and theyll see you win. Youll become super popular! Isnt that what youve always wanted! Tanya saw she wasnt cheering up Baby. She added,

And I bet I know who will be there  Steve! Babys face lit up with joy. She giggled,

Ok then! Be at my house at eight thirty and we can walk down together! Tanya nodded and the two walked out the door.

Do you really think Steve will be there? Asked Baby half way. Her hair was still deadly straight even though it was a windy day. Tanya, on the other hand, had hair all over the place. It was nearly as bad as Mrs Joness locks! Well maybe not that bad . . ..

Of course hell be there. Hes Claires boyfriend! But when you win hell . . .

How do you know Ill win? Asked Baby, throwing some rubbish in the near by bin. Tanya didnt answer. They walked a bit further and soon Baby reached her house. The two stood out on the front.

Well, you better go and get the costume sorted . . .Ive got mine all ready!

How? Asked Baby, grabbed her key. You havent even got home yet? Tanya chuckled,

Well, lets just say Ive been saving a little something for a rainy day . . .now go! Baby laughed, and walked down the path. She shouted,

Ok, remember to be here for eight thirty, ok? Tanya walked off and nodded,

Ok!

Chapter two

So how was school, Baby? Asked Babys mother. She was wearing a yellow stripy jumper and jeans. Her hair was tied back and looked messy. I was just about to begin a spot of spring cleaning. Want to help? Baby threw her bag down on the sofa. Billy  her step dad - walked down the stairs wearing his overalls.

No thanks love, Ive got to get the car started. In his hand was a spanner. He smiled, and walked outside. Baby sighed,

But Mom, its not even spring! Its autumn. And besides I need to work on my costume. I dont want to look stupid in front of everyone. Her mother unplugged the hover and placed the duster neatly on the table and asked,

What costume is this? Baby took off her school tie.

Oh, its for a dress up party. The theme is Miss America, you know that T.V. show. Her mother nodded. She stood up and her face lit up. An idea!

Ive got just the thing! She got Billy to get the ladder. He climbed up the ladder and into the loft. He came down with a box. It was dusty and tatty. Baby wondered what was inside it. So did Sophie  Babys stepsister. She jumped around in excitement as her step mother opened. Baby pushed Sophie away. Se saw a flag. The American flag. Her mother lifted it up gently and it opened out into beautiful dress. It looked old but it was perfect! Baby tried it on and peered in the mirror. She looked amazing! Her mother smiled.



Sophie smiled too. She thought it was very pretty. She suddenly jumped,

I know what would go perfect with that! She returned with some fairy wings. Baby, at first, rejected them. But when she saw them sparkling red, white and blue she agreed. She carefully put them on, and gazed into the mirror.

Theres something missing! Spoke mom, thinking. Sophie agreed but didnt know what. Billy suddenly walked in, covered in oil.

I found what blocked the car up, it was this silver tiara! Sophie, is it yours? Sophie snatched it off him and cleaned it with her sleeve.

Not any more, its Babys! Baby smiled. She slowly placed it on her head. It was still a little dirty but it was perfect! She started to put on her make up. Not too much but not too less. Then she put on her shoes. Sophie ran up the stairs and dived down them. In her sweaty hands were some tiny bows with the America flag on them. She also had brought her sewing kit. She sewed the bows onto Babys shoes.

There! Now you are ready! Sophie smiled, sucking her finger. It was bleeding as she sewed so fast and she had caught it with her needle. Baby smiled and thanked Sophie. Her mom gave her a quick hug and told her to be back by eleven thirty. Baby smiled. Her mother actually trusted her for once! Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was Tanya. Baby ran to the door and swung it open! She gasped as she saw Tanya standing there wearing a cat suit with the American flag on it! Baby gasped,

Wow! Look at you! You look terrific! Tanya stared at Babys outfit.

Wow, look at you! You look amazing! Ive never seen anything as beautiful as that! And on you! Oh my good days! You look like the Miss America! Baby blushed slightly and smiled,

Oh shut it, I look nothing like! Tanya disagreed. She protested.

You do, really, I mean it, and Im not lying! Where did you get it?

It was mine! grinned Babys mother. I wore that dress when I went to America for the miss America auditions! I didnt get through though. But I knew it would come useful one day!

Wow, is this Claires house? Asked Baby, when they got there. She started fiddling with the tiara. Tanya nodded. Its more like a mansion! She must be so rich! Tanya sighed,

Her parents are really rich! Her mother is a lawyer and her father is a famous photographer! He does page three models and rock stars. Babys jaw dropped,

Wow, shes so lucky! My mom works at the supermarket and Bill does D.I.Y. for old people! The only money he makes is tips of the old people, and he hardly gets any anyway! Tanya tried not to laugh. Then she thought about her own folks,

Well my mom is an ex journalist and my dad is a news reporter. How boring is that! Baby smacked Tanyas arm.

Thats not boring! You get to see your dad on the telly! Not many people get to do that! The only time Bill was on the telly was when he was walking past a news reporter and he dropped a tin of paint. It went all down him. Everyone saw it of course, and the fun they made of me at school!

Thats not embarrassing at all, Snapped Tanya, flicking her hair. When my dad is on the telly and makes a huge mistake, how do you think it makes me feel? Hu? Baby giggled

Thats not embarrassing! Everyone makes mistakes! But dropping a tin of paint in front of a camera on live television, thats embarrassing! And it was when one of the top news reporters was there. It was that Rebecca Portland. You know that one who all the guys liked . . .I can surly say that Bill didnt make a good impression on her. She just carried on with the story trying not to laugh. Tanya snorted with laughter. She cupped her hands against her mouth tightly. Then Baby started to giggle. Tanya chuckled,

Well, it does sound pretty embarrassing . . .and funny! Baby grinned,

I guess . . . . . . . .



They walked up the path to Claires house. They could hear loud music playing. Tanya opened the door and there they looked in horror! It was Claire, wearing a strip of the American flag and nothing else. It barely covered up her private parts! Baby and Tanya looked in disgust. Next to her was Abbie. She was wearing a ripped top that only just covered her boobs. On that top was the American flag. She was wearing some matching shorts too. On her feet were some high heel boots with the flag printed on it. She wasnt too bad, but next to her was someone who was. It was Tiffany Bucks. A page three model. She wore some bunny rabbit ears, and a bikini. The bikini was black and very small for Tiffanys body! She also wore some knee high books and fish net tights. She looked like a complete tart! Claire saw Tanya and Baby and walked over to them. In her hand was a glass of wine. She took a huge gulp of it and started talking,

There you are, I wondered if you would come. I mean, babies arent normally allowed out without there mommies! Tanya interrupted her.

You look. . . .nice! She lied. Whos that girl, talking to Abbie? Claire smirked,

Oh, thats Tiffany Bucks, you know, the model, she had a photo shoot with my dad, and he invited her to come. Tiff and me are really good mates. Most of the models are. Theyre all just to busy with the shoots and T.V. to come. Rachael Harrison was gonna come too, but her limo broke down! What a shame too. Shes the one who sent me this outfit.

Really? Tanya continued. Claire sipped her drink and nodded,

Yeah, its proper sexy on me! She wore it for a photo shoot for the playboy magazine; of course babies dont read that. Mommies dont want their babies looking at filth like that! She sipped the wine again. Oh yeah, Christina Yates is coming by in about an hour to pick the best outfit. Of course shes bound to pick me, but its good to see you dressed up as we want Chrissie to see the different outfits and make fun of them. Abbies totally trying to impress the models with her outfit, but she hardly dressed up. What makes her think she even has a chance? I mean, anyone could throw on a pair of shorts and rip a t-shirt! Tiff doesnt like her one bit. I feel sorry for leaving her over there. Tiffany mouthed something to Claire. Claire turned to Baby, Oh yeah, what are you supposed to be little Baby? We havent really chatted about you yet.

Im Miss America, like you told us to dress up as! Snapped Baby. She hated it when Claire mocked her of her name.

Well, I dont remember Miss America being a fairy. But I guess some babies never grow up, do they? Abbie and Tiffany started laughing. Babys eyes watered. They were making fun of her in front of everyone! She pushed Claire. The lads started chanting. Claire pushed her back and smiled evilly,

Fighting is not for babies its for big girls! Everyone started to laugh. Baby ran though the crowds and into the garden. Tanya followed.



Everyone makes fun of me and I hate it! she screamed. There was no answer. She spun around, her tiara flew off her head and landed in a bush, but she didnt notice. Nobody was there! Baby screamed even louder over the music

Great, now Tanya hates me too! I bet shes inside drinking wine, acting tarty and popular like Claire, having a right laugh at me! She sat down near the flowerbed and cried. She looked down at the ground.

Oh, why is it always me! Stupid Baby, little Baby, always poor Baby. Ive had enough! She rubbed her head and realised her tiara was missing. She cried even harder. She shut her eyes and sobbed quietly. Suddenly, she heard a voice,

Dont worry, She didnt open her eyes. She just sighed,

Tanya, just go back inside, cant you see Im trying to be alone! No reply. Baby thought Tanya must be ignoring her. She continued to cry loudly. The voice spoke again,

Please dont cry, Baby opened her eyes and turned around. There was nobody there. She turned right around. Not a person could be seen. Baby was quite frightened. Anybody could be hiding in those bushes. Baby cried,

Whos there? Show yourself! She could hear something moving in the bushes. She shut her eyes.

Nobody is there.  She muttered . . . . .











Baby


Raindrop


Flame


Daisy

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 6, 2007, 6:38:14 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5OMG!!!!!!
u HAFTA put more on it!