Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Truth

Please read.

Chapter 1 - The Truth

Chapter 1 - The Truth
It was a Monday morning,naruto just got home from eating Ramon.He walked threw the door and jumped onto his sofa.
Naruto:what a day!I thought i would never say this but!Damn!I''m sick of this missions!I need a brake!
Then a knock on his door was herd.He sighed,got up,and walked over 2 the door.
Naruto:who is it?!
Sasuke:Its me,dog.
naruto:Ok dog,come on in!
Naruto opened the door letting sasuke in.Sasuke just made a look at him.
Naruto:what do u want?
Sasuke:naruto,kakashi said 2 meet him in the forest of truth.(the forest of truth is a forest were theirs like this gas,that makes u tell a bunch of secrets)SO get ur things on lets go.
Naruto walked into his room,and got on a white t-shirt,and long pants.Sasuke walked in on him,looked at his body and blushed.
Naruto:Like it?!I''m sick of wearing that old suit so,i''ll try this!
Naruto ran over to his dresser,and took out some stuff,and put it in a small bag.Naruto put it on and walked out,with sasuke behind.When they were at the Ramon bar,they saw sakura.
sakura:there you guys are!Kakashi told me to wait hear,so com''on lets go!
Sakura took there hands,and ran to the forest.When they got there they sat on the ground.And sighed.
naruto:kakashi''s late again!
Naruto fell back-words and sighed.Sasuke and sakura did an anime sweat drop,as naruto got up.
sasuke:This is crazy,why r we hear sakura?
sakura:oh!umm,because sasuke,kakashi told me that he wanted u 2 test his new um,well i forgot the rest,sorry sasuke!
sasuke:its ok.
Then a puff of smoke was heard and the three ninjas turned around and saw kakashi readen make out Paradise.They all did a sweat drop and naruto yelled.
naruto:whats is it this time?!
kakashi:my lunch turned into a big rat,and i had 2 kill it.
Naruto:ok well,why are we hear?!
kakashi:because,i have a plan,sakura,me and you well go this way,and naruto and sasuke will go that way.Who ever can make it to the end of the forest by or under three days,wins.
Naruto:ok,lets go sasuke!
Naruto took sasuke''s hand and ran deeper into the forest.After about 2 hours of running,they stop at a near by tree,and naruto sat down.He looked up at Sasuke,and saw a blush on his cheeks.
Naruto:sasuke,why every time you look at me,you blush?
Sasuke:because naruto,i love you...
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf74 on July 2, 2006, 12:52:19 AM

wolf74 on
wolf74wow.

hirataitokyo on June 12, 2006, 11:28:37 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoCOOLIO

kittylover831 on June 11, 2006, 12:01:25 AM

kittylover831 on
kittylover831and remember,they r in the forest of truth,so,well just u know...

kittylover831 on June 10, 2006, 11:38:31 PM

kittylover831 on
kittylover831hope u like,i always thought sasuke like naruto!