Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What?!

Please read.

Chapter 2 - What?!

Chapter 2 - What?!
Sasuke:becuase,i love you.
Naruto''s mouth dropped open.
Sasuke covered his mouth,and took three steps back.Naruto just sat their.
sasuke:I um,i diddn''t mean that!
Sasuke thinken:Its the forest!Ok sasuke,just walk away,and do a forget jutsu on him,when he''s sleepen.
Naruto got up,and shook his head.
Naruto:why do u like me?!
Sasuke:um,um,because,u have cute eyes!I love ur dumb hair,and i want 2 feel the sexy body under all those cloths!
Sasuke covered his mouth and bent down,looking like he was about 2 barf.Naruto did an anime fall and got up.Sasuke turned around,and gasped.
sasuke thinkem:Great!He knows!Now what?WHat if he likes me back?What if-
Naruto:U sick Bastered!!!Ur gay!
sasuke:...
Naruto:OMG!U like me!Thats,thats,thats.Just ewww!Sasuke,get away from me!Naruto crossed his arms,and did a big Hmf!
sasuke:*sigh*
He turned around and walked over to a tree,and sat by it.
Naruto:now,when i go 2 sleep,u stay their!
Naruto jumped into the tree,and went 2 sleep.Sasuke just watched him,he closed his eyes,and thought,how dumb he was,naruto knows now,What next?Is like,pigs gonna fly?Is sakura gonna marry kakash?He had no idea on what 2 do.All he could hoped 4 is that,the forget me jutsu,works.He got up,and walked over 2 naruto''s sleepen body.He jumped into the tree,and clapped his hands.Snake,horse,dog,tiger,snake,dog.That was the forget me jutsu''s summoning.When sasuke put his hands on naruto,he was gone in one poof!
sasuke:a shadow clone jutsu?!
Naruto:thats right!And all ninja''s know!That the forget me jutsu is only a used once a year!
Sasuke turned around at the yellow haired boy,and sighed.
sasuke:Please naruto,don''t tell. 
naruto:or what sasuke,well he become un-sexy 2 all the girls,like it matters,because u r gay!
sasuke:look naruto,i''ll do anything.
Naruto put his hand 2 his chin.And got an idea.
Narut:come hear sasuke.
Sasuke walked up,and blushed agin!
Naruto put his hnad around his lips,put them 2 sasuke''s ears and said the words:SEX.
Sasuke:what?I
naruto:so,i''m gay 2,so want 2?..

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf74 on July 2, 2006, 12:54:47 AM

wolf74 on
wolf74ewww

hirataitokyo on June 12, 2006, 11:31:53 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoO!! i dont know i wonder if he will do it... very interesting! i like