Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - That Stormy Day

A tale of a young boy who was robbed of his life during a lightning storm, and of a girl who left him behind. This is a story of when you are so angry, revenge is the only way.

Chapter 2 - That Stormy Day

Chapter 2 - That Stormy Day
A year has passed since that day. Cidnifred was having a sleep over with here friend Joine who had been her best friend for a very long time. The air was stiff.
Cidnifred: Lets play truth or dare, you wanna?
Joine: Sure!
Cidnifred: Truth or dare?
Joine:.....Dare.....
Cidnifred: Ok.... I dare you-
*Splash* Ripples spread across the swamp. Clouds gathered In the sky. The sun went down. A shadow sliced across the cold ground.
Joine: What was that?
Cidnifred: I don’t know...
They looked out the window at the swamp. Cidnifred walked over to the table and grabbed a flashlight and headed for the door.
Joine: Cidnifred what are you doing!?
Cidnifred: Im going out there.
Joine:.....well... Im coming with you then.
Joine grabbed a flashlight from her bag and hurried after Cidnifred. They walked outside. Memories flooded back. Cidnifred stopped for a brief second and whispered to herself.
Cidnifred: My poor friend....
Then kept walking. Rain fell from the sky and wind swept the trees apart. The swamp grew green for a second as lightning struck in the reflection. Their eye broke from the swamp to the sky to see the lightning strike threw the entire sky. The lightning shot light across the swamp showing a blur leaping into the air and splashing into the swamp in an instant. They walked on. Joine walked in front of her friend. Cidnifred stopped but Joine did not. She walked to the edge of the dock and looked in a flash from the sky brightened the swamp. Two red dots glowed brightly then dimmed. Joine stepped back but couldn’t tear her eyes from the swamp. A dark figure emerged from the water for one second and pulled her in.
Cidnifred: Joine!
Cidnifred ran to the dock but didn’t step on it. Her friend’s flashlight arose from the water. A trail of bubbles sped onward threw the water. Cidnifred was frozen with fear then after regaining herself, ran inside and tightly locked the door and tried to catch her breath.





Deep Under The Water.....

Voice: Hello....
Joine:.....what....where am I?
Voice: In the swamp...Its ok.... I mutated you. You’re fine...
Joine: Mutated me!
She looked at herself in discust, gills, webbed hands and feet, scales and a tail. She looked up at where the voice was coming from. Her eyes grew wide, Gills, green, scales, red eyes, tail, webbed hands and feet, black hair and incredibly sharp teeth.
Voice: Come on.
He headed towards a mount of toxic muck. She followed him slowly. He opened a old metal door at the from of the mount.
Voice: Come on in.
She followed him inside. She glanced inside and noticed how beautiful it was. Glowing green muck on top of metal poles, couches made of algae and fur from dead animals he found and cleaned, beautiful wood tables and carved rock chairs and smooth rock floors.
Voice: My name is Pantaloon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment