Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Truth Betold

A tale of a young boy who was robbed of his life during a lightning storm, and of a girl who left him behind. This is a story of when you are so angry, revenge is the only way.

Chapter 3 - The Truth Betold

Chapter 3 - The Truth Betold

Cidnifred was sitting in her bedroom wishing she could have done something. A tear ran down her cheek as she closed her eyes knowing she abandoned her best friend. Soon, she drifted to sleep. She dreamed of everything that happened. She saw herself leave her friend. She woke up with a jolt.
Cidnifred: Im a horrible friend.....
She looked at the clock and it was 1:00am. She went outside to the swamp and sat on the dock.
Pantaloon: I mutated you to be ready for anything.
Joine: what happened to my friend?
Pantaloon: I hate to tell you this but.... your friend left you.....
Joine:......oh.....
Pantaloon: its ok, she left me too.....
Cidnifred put her foot slightly in the water.
Pantaloon: she’s here....
He swam to the top of the swamp and saw her. He grinned and swam under water and swam closer and closer to the dock.
Pantaloon: Cidnifred
Cidnifred: what the.....
Pantaloon: Cidnifred
Cidnifred saw a shadow emerge from the water edge. She ran into the house and locked the door behind her.
Pantaloon: dang... missed my chance...
Pantaloon struck back into the water with out making a splash or a noise at all.
Joine: what went on between you and Cidnifred?
Pantaloon: well.... it all started one year ago tonight. Me and Cidnifred were best friends. Until she decided to “have other friends”. After that I was so mad at her I went into the storm were the lightning hit most often and the towns people attacked me and threw me into the water. That’s how I mutated. After that I spent a year training and mutating fish for my army. I stayed the most mutated of all though. Because I was born half mutated.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment