Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The awakening

Ever wondered how shadow came to be? where there any prototypes before him? this is the story of one of these prototypes.

Chapter 1 - The awakening

Chapter 1 - The awakening
Project METAMORPHIS






50 years ago, project shadow took place. But did you ever wonder how shadow became himself? Where the any prototypes before him?

Well, this is one of them; it began 10 years before shadow was created. Gerald Robotnik was a younger man and Maria was a little girl, involved with the project which at the time was named project METAMORPHIS, were Robotnik, black doom and a mysterious creature known as mortar.

Project METAMRPHIS was brought to a halt when unknown anomalies accrued causing Robotnik to put METAMORPHIS into suspended animation. The years went by, eventually, after 60 years in suspended animation, project METAMORPHIS is about to reawaken&


It is a brand new day in station square, but although there is a bright sun and chirping birds, everybody is fixed on a huge piece of metal in the middle of the town.


Policeman1: KEEP BACK! Please keep back it is dangerous!
Man1: what is it though *attempts to get closer*
Policeman1: I said keep back! *pushes man back*
Woman1: hey dont push him!
Policeman2: move along please
Man2: dont you tell us what to do! *tries to barge past*

the people begin to riot as the police force desperately hold them back, suddenly there is a long whistle and everyone looks round to see sonic and co

Sonic: hey whats all the commotion for?
Man4: hey its sonic!
Fbi-agnet1: thank goodness youve arrived; and see youve brought eggman along with you

*eggman is being brought forward guarded by armed guards*

Eggman: its ok Im here to take a look at this piece of junk
Fbi-agen2: its not junk its..
Tails: ok ok calm down lets just take a look at it shall we?

*eggman, sonic, tails and the two FBI agents begin to walk near the metal contraption when suddenly part of it blows up and a cylinder shaped container flies off towards the park*

Fbi-agent1: *to squad* go get that bit of metal on the double!
Squad leader: SIR!

*squad go off*

Tails: wonder what was in that container?
Sonic: what makes you think there was something in there?
Tails: I dunno, I just& nah youre probably right it was nothing.
Eggman: can we please get on with the task in hand?!

*in the park, cream and Chris are out for a walk when they here the explosion*

Chris: what was that?
Cream: I dont know but i...
Chris: WATCH OUT!

*Chris pulls cream out of the way of the container crashing down, smacking against a tree revealing a door lock mechanism*

Chris: whoa! What is that?
Cream: maybe we should find out?
Chris: I dunno&
Cream: please Chris&
Chris: ok well look but only look&CREAM NO!

*cream has run up to the container and pressed the button, steam is let out as a voice says Metamorphis awakening*

Chris: whats a Metamorphis?
Cream: metamorwhoha?

*suddenly the door opens and a black and grey hedgehog falls out and lands in front of them groaning*

Cream: EEK! What is that?!?!
Chris: I dunno but we better get outa here!

*they pick up the hedgehog and shriek as they discover he has a cybernetic arm which runs into being part of his spine, a cybernetic leg and eye, they turn round and see a squad of men running towards them so they leg it back to the house&*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on December 19, 2006, 3:13:14 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12Nice. can my OC come in?