Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the dream

its my horror story i wrote but i'm still not done with it so yeah hehe

Chapter 1 - the dream

Chapter 1 - the dream










Name: Raven

Age: 16

Race: not human

Eyes: purple

Hair: red










Name: Krista

Age: 16

Race: goddess

Hair: blue

Eyes: blue












“raven?....” Krista says from the background. Raven turns around and looks at her. “oh Krista….I'm sorry I blanked out for a sec…” she holds her head closing her eyes. “come on we should be heading home.” “yeah…I thought they said this place was honted…to bad it isn't.” “these up”Krista says picking up the camra supplies and walks away. Raven turns around and start walking taking pictures at the same time. “hummm….” She held the camera up to her face and snaps a picture of the hallway. Then walks out.

Ravens in the dark room developing the pictures. She then picked up the picture she took of the hallway to see at the end of the hallway she saw a boy, a sad looking boy like he just lost someone dear to him. Raven blinks to see if she was just imagining it but she wasn't it was there and staying there. She walks out of the dark room, picture in hand and walked through the hallway to the living room to see Krista looking out the window out at the rain. “Krista…” Krista turns around. “Could you do some research on the picture there's a boy in it, could you find out who he is?” she nods “yes I could.” She takes the picture “thanx” Krista then walks up stairs to her room. “I think I should get some rest.” She says to her self, then walks up stairs to her room.

~krista's POV~ Krista sits on her bed looking at the picture raven told her to do research on. The boy did really look sad with his black hair kind of covering his face but she could still see he had dark blue eyes, he was wearing a white kimono, in his right hand he was holding a book, a journal. Krista looked close at the boys face then all of a sudden the boy looked up and said something but no words could be heard. Krista gasp and through the picture to the ground and back up to the wall on her bed. She sighed heavily. She got up off her bed and picks up the picture and looks at it, it's the same way as before the boy looked sad and was looking down. She sighs once more and put it on her desk then goes to bed.

~raven's POV~ she sits on her bed holding her head then looks up and sighs. She gets off her bed and gets ready for bed then lays in bed till she finally falls into a very deep sleep.

~in Ravens dream~ she stands in front of a really old looking manner with snow falling everywhere. She is suddenly drawn towards the manner and slowly starts walking to the doors. She opens the doors to see a garden and a corridor, a garden corridor! She starts walking to the left and sees a door at the end of the left hallway she start walking to the door. Once there it opens slightly. She gets a little frightened by this but soon brushes it off and pushes the door open and walks in. when she in there she see 4 maiden girls with a hammer and stackes in their hands about to stacke a womens hands and feet to the floor. She look closely at the girl about to be pinned and she look a lot like Krista! Raven gasps and runs to them then she hears a lullby. Sleep, Goddess, Lie in peace

If the Goddess wakes from her dream

Perform the rite of stakes, her limbs pinned tight , At last the doors open wide, and suffering unleashed on all.

Raven wakes up suddenly sweat dripping from her face. Breathing heavely. “what?! Was that!” she gets up fast and runs out her room to krista's she opens the door to see Krista sitting on her bed petting her cat scarlet. She looks up at raven. “is something the matter raven?” “oh…it's nothing…sorry to barge in like that.” “oh it's ok.” She smiles. “ok I'm going to try and get back to sleep.” “ok” then Krista goes back to petting scarlet. Raven leaves krista's room when she gets out into the hallway she hears a noise coming from the extra room at the end of the hallway. She looksthe door and then starts walking to it. Once in the room she hears the noise again its coming from the closet. Raven walks to it and slowly opens it nothings there but she herd the sound a gain coming from up above her. She looks up and there is an entrance to the attick its slightly open. She startsto wondedrthe goes up into the attickShe looks around and sees a box she goes to it and finds and flashlight. “what is this doing up hear?” she turns around and hears breathing on her neck. She gasp and turns around and turns on the flashlight to see whats there but there was nothing. She slowly regain her composure the turns around and see a women with black short hair and brown eyes. Raven screams and stammers back the women slowly makes her way to raven. Raven closes her eyes waiting to be chocked but theres nothing. Raven opens her eyes to see a figure with glowing blue eyes. “what happened?!” “you should be more carefull raven.” Slowly the figures comes out into view. “oh it's you Krista!” krista's eyes stop glowing. “are you ok?” raven gets up “yes thanx to you Krista.” Krista nods “come on we should go back to bed it one A.M.” “yeah”








Name: Kitkoto

Age: looks to be about 15 or 16

Race: human/dead

Hair: black

Eyes: brown





~krista's deam~ standing in a long hallway. “ oh no not the manner of sleep again!” Krista looks around franticlly. “my powers are useless here!” she stop and sees the boy that was in the picture. “who are you!” he looks up he opens his mouth and said something but she couldn't hear him. “what?!” he looks down again and walks through the door. She chases after him. When she gets through the door the boy is gone. “where did he go?” “Krista…” someone say from behind her she turns around fast to see a women covered in blue tattoos. Krista screams when she touches her forehead.

Krista wakes up fast sitting up and getting out of bed and runs to her desk and picks up the picture. “tsuki…”






Name: tsuki

Age:?

Hair: black

Eyes: black





~raven's POV~ you sigh as you walk down stairs to see Krista looking at the rain again and singing a lullby. The same lullby that was in her dreams! “Krista!” she jumps and turns to look at raven. “oh raven did you sleep well?” “Krista why were you singing that lullby?” “I don't know it just came to my mind…” “oh ok…well I'm going out for a bit to check out this house that is sopally hunted.” “ok do you need me to come?” “no it's you look tierd you should get some rest.” Krista nods. “thank you..” raven leaves.

~krista's POV~ she sighs and sits on the couch “why did I see that boy in my dream? In the manner of sleep?”








MANNER OF SLEEP





~raven's POV~ shes walking around an old looking house taking pictures of anything she sees out of place. She sighs once again. “well there's defiantly nothing here…” she packs up her stuff and drives off back home to develope the pictures.

~krista's POV~ she gets up off the couch and makes her way to the window looking out to see the rain falling. She starts to hum the lullby. When raven walks in.

~raven's POV~ she walks into the living room to see Krista. “Krista…?” she turns to raven. “yes?” “whats the matter?” “oh it's nothing..” she walks up to her.”are you sure?” Raven says looking at her. She smiles. “I'm sure…did you get any interesting pictures?” “I don't know I haven't develop the pictures yet.” “oh I see…” “well I'm going to right now so I'll talk to you later.” “ok you don't mind if I go out for a bit?” “no go right ahead.” Krista nods and smiles. Raven walks away.

~krista's POV~ she walks out of her room with the picture of the boy. “I should go to the library to find some stuff out about this boy…” she walks down stairs and out the front door.

~raven's POV~ she developing the pictures that she took at that old house. “well theres nothing interesting here….” Then all of a sudden the door bell rings. Raven leaves the dark room to the front door she opens the door to a boy with black hair and blue eyes. “may I help you?” “yeah could you tell me krista is?” “shes out right now…” “do you know where?” “no…who are you?” “I'm chris mintsuki…” “ok do you know her well?” “well not real” he was cut off by raven shutting the door in his face.

~chris's POV~ “oh boy she didn't let me finish…” he sighs. “ummm….may I help you with something?” he turns around to see a girl “ummm….yeah I was looking for a girl named Krista?” “that would be me…oh you must be chris right?” he nods. Did you talk to Raven?” “uhh…well she kinda shut the door in my face…””oh I'm sorry she doesn't let anyone in that she doesn't know I'm sorry come on lets go in and properly introduce you to Raven…ok?””ok…”

~krista's POV~ chris and Krista walk in and go to the living room to Raven sitting on the couch. “Raven you have to get over that habbit of yours.” Raven turns around. “oh Krista…and chris why is he here?” “hes a historical reasercher hes going to help me find out more this of the pictures you take.” “oh I see well did you find out who that boy was?” “yes his name is tsuki he a boy who died quiet some time ago like 500 years ago…” “well that's odd a 500 year old ghost living in 20 year old house.” “yes it would seem that way...i have some things for you to do before we get started ok?” he nods. Krista and chris walk up stairs to krista's room.

~Raven's POV~ Raven sitting in her room wathing tv being bored when she herd a thumble. “what the?” she gets up and goes out her door and looks around. “where did that noise come from. She walks over to krista's room and knocks “Krista?” she opens the door. “yes?” raven looks past her to see chris sitting at krista's desk looking over some pictures. “oh did you hear something like someone falling?” she looks at raven confused. “no…are you feeling ok raven?” “yeah…well sorry to bug you and chris” “oh raven its ok…” then all of a sudden the phone rings. “I'll get it…” raven says and walks down stairs and answers the phone. “hello?” “hello…this is Kaden from the local library I have the book in that was requested…” “oh I see must be krista's well when can I come and get it?” “anytime you would like…” “ok thank you…” “your welcome” then Raven hangs up. “Krista I'm going out for a bit! Ok!” Krista yell from her room “ok!” and raven walks out and into her car and drives to the library. When she gets there she parks and goes into the library. She goes to the main desk. “hello I'm here to pick up the book.” “oh ok one seconded.” She nods. After a few the guy comes back with an old looking book. “here you go..” “oh thanx.” He nods and smiles. “have a nice day ma'am.” Raven nods she looks at his name tag it said kaden. “bye…” “bye miss.” She then walks away. Then she walks out and gets in her car driving off to her house. Once there she walked up to krista's room and knocked on it. Krista opens it. “oh hey Krista I picked up this book that was being held at the library…” “oh thanx! I was wondering when it would come in.” “ummm…krista can I stay in your room while you two work I'm sort of bored?” “yeah no problem.” She opens the door wide enough to let her in. “thanx.” Raven walks in to see chris sitting on krista's bed reading a book. “so what have you guys figured out so far?” raven asks. “well some stuff about the boy tsuki…but that's all we could uncover…” “oh I see….”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment