Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Return Home

This story takes place after Twilight Princess

Leegend of Zelda(c)Nentendo

Chapter 1 - The Return Home

Chapter 1 - The Return Home
This is after the battle with Link and Ganondorf...

Princess Zelda was riding with Link on his horse. Link was heading back home to Ordon Village,

"What is it like where you live, Link?" Zelda asked him.

"Well it is a small village in the forest." Link responded.

"Oh that right, you did came from the forest."

"Yes your highness." Link said. I just can't wait to intoruduce you to the villagers."

"How far is it?"

"Not far, princess." Link pointed to the entires of the forest." You see, we are almost there."

They arrived in Ordon Village that afternoon.

"Link!" One of the children ran up to him "Boy, I;m glad to see you."

"Hey there, Colin."

Colin look at the princess."

"Hi, I never seen you before. You not from around here, are you?" He asked her.

"Well, no I'm not daar." Princess Zelda came down to meet Colin. She stuck her head out to shake his. "My name is Zelda, I'm the Princess Of Hyrule."

"You a princess?!" Colins looked at her and then at Link. Hey Link, she is the one you sasve beside us. We saw you in battle with that evil dude."

"Oh, you guys seen the battle?"

"Yeah!" There was three other children that came out to see Link.

"Yeah Link, we sae everything, and you kick butt." Talo said.

"Is Illia ok? Is she starting to remeber more now?" Link asked Colin wondering if his friend is ok.

"She doing fine, Renado is with the mayor talking things over, what he can do for her."

"I need to see the mayor myself. I would like him to meet the princess."

"Good-Bye!" The children wave to Link and Zelda.

"Oh, how sweet." The princess said.

"Yes, they are my friends."

"They all look up to you, Link."

At the mayor's home. Renado is talking with Mayor Bo. The Mayour was looking down at his dear daughter.

"Thank you my friend for helping get Illia memories back."

"Your welcome Mayor Bo. Byt it is Link who is the real hero. Link rescued the children and the princess."

"Yes, we all heard of it. Link is the chosen one by the gods."

"Indeed."

Mayor BVo went brough food for Illia in case she was hungry.

"Will my daughter remember who I am." The mayor asked.

"Once she looks at you, I'm sure she will." Renado responded.

Link knock on the door. Mayor Bo answered it.

"Link, my boy! You are alive!"

"Yes mayor."

"Come in! Come in!"

Link came in the house followed by Princess Zelda.

"And who is this lovely lady, Link?"

"This is the Zelda, she is the Princess of Hyrule." Link introduce to Bo.

"It is an honer to meet the Princess of Hyrule." Bo bow down to Zelda.

"Thank you mayor. Your village is very lovely." She said.

"You are more then welcome to visit. We hear great storys of the royal family."

"Thank you again."

Link went to check on Illia. She was eating her meal. She look up at Link.

"I seen you before. You help with the Zora Princes. Your name is Link right?"

"Yes I am." Link said.

"You still look like someone I know, but from where?"

"Illia, do you remember anything about me? Do you remember our friendship?"

Illia shock her head no.

"I wish I could remember more. The only thing I remember is you help save the Zora Princes."

Link give a sad look to Illia."

"I better get going. Take care Illia."

"Thank you Link."

Link was back in his own home. He had a small bed ready for Zelda to sleep on. That night, Link had a dream. He seen Midna in it. He seen Ganonforf and Zant return. He seen Midna and the Pricness killed. He had seen all of Hyrule destoryed. He seen himself kill in the hands of Ganonforf. Link woke up. He look over at the Princess.

"Zelda! Zelda!"

"Link is something wrong?" She asked.

"We have to go. I had a vision. Midna might be in danger."

"I'm sure she ok, Link. Midna is safe at home in the Twilight Realm. Try not to worry to much." Zelda fell back to sleep.

End of chapter...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kalberrychan on December 5, 2009, 1:09:00 AM

Kalberrychan on
KalberrychanVERY interesting!! I am really liking this story so far!