Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Return To The Twilight Realm

This story takes place after Twilight Princess

Leegend of Zelda(c)Nentendo

Chapter 2 - Return To The Twilight Realm

Chapter 2 - Return To The Twilight Realm
Link and Zelda was heading back to Hyrule Castle.

"Good-bye Link." The children said.

"Stay safe Link." Colin mother said hugging him.

"I will."

Link wave good bye to the villagers.

"Man, I wish we can go on Link adventures." Talo said.

"Yeah, that would be so cool to see him fight." Malo said.

Link and Zelda was back in Hyrule Castle by the next morning. Princess Zelda father, the King of Hyrule was at the entries waiting for there return."

"Welcome home dear." The King went up to his daughter and hug her.

"Thank you father, we need to leave for the Twilight Realm at once. Link believe Princess Midna might be in danger."

"Dear, Link defeated Ganondorf remember. There no way he can return again." The King said.

"Yeah but, how many times Ganondof dose come back? He alwasy have a way father." Said the Princess.

"Your right dear, Just be carefull when you leave."

Link was packing up what he needs for his journey to the Twilight Realm. Princess Zelda came in to check on Link,

"Zelda we need to leave here first thing in the morning." Link said worried.

"Link, I'm sure Midna is ok. I know it been a while since we seen her."

"She in danger Zelda, I can feel it."

Zelda went up to Link and hug him to clam him down.

"Ok, Link if you want to go back to the Twilight Realm and visit Midna I understand. I will come with you."

"Thank Zelda."

The next morning Link and Zelda left Hyrule Castle. They where at the Desert Collision where the entries of the Mirror entriers of the Twilight Realm open. Link and Zelda went in the Twilight Realm. They look around and see the Twilight People and Midna.

"Midna?" Link look at her.

"Link, Hero of Time. I always know you return."

Link give Midna a hug. Princess Zelda came up to Midna and hug her as well.

"It is good to see you again your highness." Midna said.

"Thank you Midna. We had to come."

"What brings you both back here?"

"Link believe you are in danger again."

"In danger?" Midna turned to Link. "From what?"

Link, Zelda and Midna went inside the Twilight Palce. Midna was sitting on her thrown. Link was teeling her of his vision that he been having.

"I see." Midna understand. "You believe Zant and Ganondorf have return to our kingdom.

"Yes." Link answered.

"I will ahve my guards keep there eyes on things while you two are here."

End of chapter.....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kalberrychan on December 5, 2009, 1:10:06 AM

Kalberrychan on
KalberrychanI LOVE the Zelda games! This is a very neat story you have going here!