Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Invasion In The Twilight Palace

This story takes place after Twilight Princess

Leegend of Zelda(c)Nentendo

Chapter 3 - Invasion In The Twilight Palace

Chapter 3 - Invasion In The Twilight Palace
Link, Princess Zelda and Midna was sitting around the dinner table. There was Twilit Guards standing around so no one would be bothering them.

"Now Link." Midna started to talk to him about the dream he been having. "Tell me about your dreams you been having lately."

"I don't know Midna I don't want to scare you."

"Well ok."

Princess Zelda started to kick Link's feet while she was eating.

"You better tell her eveyrthing Link."

"Well, I don't know why Midna I think it might be a warning. But in my dreams I saw Zant and Ganondorf return here again. I saw Ganondorf invaded Hyrule. I saw Zant invade the Twilight Realm. I saw myself, the princess and you killed and everything we know is destoryed."

"I see." Midna was trying to afree with Link about his dream.

"What do you think, Midna?" Princess Zelda asked.

"Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe this is a warning."

"What are we suppose to do, Midna? Just sit around and wait for all this to happoen?"

"No, Link. My people are pround warriors. and they will defend the Twilight Realm from evil."

"So we are not going to do anything are we?" Princess Zelda asked her.

"Yes we will. I be sure to have every guard around the palace. and you need to do the same with your palace, your highness."

Zelda nodded her head.

"Your right then Midna."

Midna look at Link.

"Link, you need to go get some sleep and try not to worry to much about us."

"I will."

That night, a mysteruous dark man was in front of the Twilight Palace. He called one of his servers to come forward. The dasrk man's server was at the entries of the Twilight Palace. He uses his dark magic to open the gates. Then more of the dark guards invaded the Twilight Palace. Princess Zelda heard a loud noise coming from down the hall. Then one of the guards came into Princess Zelda bed chamber.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed.

"Your coming with us, Princess." One of the guards said.

They tied up Princess Zelda. Link rush over to her room.

"Princess Zelda!" Link had his sword on one of his hands.

Midna came in next.

"Link, what going on?!"

Midna looked at some blood on the ground. Link and Midna went into Zelda's room. She was not there.

"The princess is gone!"

Link was in his room and was getting ready to leave the Twiligh Realm.

"Link, I'm coming with you!" Midna said.

"No, Midna you need to stay here where it safe. You need to protect your people."

"They will be fine. Like I said before, my people are warriors and they can defend themselve."

Link and Midna left to Hyrule.

End of chapter.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment