Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Quest Begins

This story takes place after Twilight Princess

Leegend of Zelda(c)Nentendo

Chapter 5 - The Quest Begins

Chapter 5 - The Quest Begins
Link and Midna where on there horses riding out of Hyrule Castle Town. Ganondorf was on top of a hill watching the hero leave.

"The people of this land will be hopeless without Link." Ganondorf said to Zant.

Theyh both looked at each other. Ganondorf blew his horn to call his millions. Ganondorf's millions race down the hills into Hyrule Castle Town. Everyone in Hyrule Castle Town started to scream and run for there lives. The King of Hyrule watch the horror in his little peaceful town.

"Mighty Gods of Hyrule, hear my plea." The King started to prey to the Gods.
Please guide us in our time of need. Please help the Hero of Time. Please protect my daughter and our land from evil."

Ganondorf found the King in his thrown room.

"Your coming with us, your Mystasty!"

Link and Midna was out in the fields around a fire. It was quite cold outside. Midna had some blankets around her. She was watching Link praticing his sword skills. Link new Midna was watching him. He pretending that she wasn't.

"Your land is beautiful. Link." Midna said. "I remember our first journey."

"You still remember it, Midna?"

"Yes, I still remember. You was in the dungeons. You was a wolf."

"Yes I remember it." Link said.

"Do you have any stories from your other adventures before we meet?"

"Yes, I have lots. The people of this land hears about my adventures."

"How did you and Ganondorf first meet?" Midan asked.

"Well it happen many years ago. I was living in the forest as a kid. The Great Deku Tree of the Forest had summon me. He had since there was evil on this land. He had since the Princess was in danger."

"You meet Pricness Zelda when you was a kid?"

"Yes I did."

"What happen next?"

"The Great Deku Tree was dying. There was a monster that was inside him. I had defeated that monster. He give me a spirtual stone of the Forest."

"What are these Spiritual Stone?"

"They open the Scared Realm. Ganondorf had tried to get them to open those gates. When I collected all three of the stones and return to the Temple of Tiem the gates open up. I saw the Master Sword and pulled it out. I was in the Scared Realm then."

"What happen to Ganondorf?"

"Ganondorf had stole the Triforce and ruled the world for 7 long years. I defeated Ganondorf and save the Princess from him."

"Wow!"

"I bet that was one of your coolest adventures.

"Yes it was. I was also collecting middilloins too to open the gates of Ganondorf Tower. The Seven Sagas hold them."

"Are they still around?"

"Yes that where we are going. We are going to the Forest Temple to asked the Forest Saga for her help."

"The Forest Saga is a girl? What is her name?"

"Her name is Saria. She been my best friend before I meet the Princess and become a Hero."

"I would love to see more of this land."

"You will."

Link and Midna both looked into each other eyes. They move there heads closer to each other lips. They sharied there first kiss. Midna mobe back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

End of chapter.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment