Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter001 Shaman Tournament Once Again!

This is a continuation of the Shaman King series. The show never officially ended so I thought it'd be fun. Except my series is called Shaman King X.

Chapter 1 - Chapter001 Shaman Tournament Once Again!

Chapter 1 - Chapter001 Shaman Tournament Once Again!


Shaman King X _ Chapter 001: Shaman Tournament Once Again!





If you remember from the epilogue, Manta narrates and tells the audience that the Shaman Tournament was on again. This is the continuation of the story from that point.





[Funbari Onsen]



Yoh and the gang (Anna, Manta, Horohoro, Ren, Ryu, Faust, Tamao, the ghosts) are celebrating in a room while his Oracle Bell and katana are forgotten in the next room. Unexpectedly, the Bell's screen turns on. Beep-beep-beep. Flash. Beep-beep-beep. Flash.

Meanwhile, in the next room…



Horo: [ROTFL]



Ren: Get… off… me.



Then, Horo's Oracle Bell activates, beeping and pulsating green light from the screen. Everyone stopped what they were doing. The room fell deathly silent. Horo sits up and examines the Bell. The Ren's go off, and Ryu's, and Faust's. Yoh blinked blankly.



Horo: Uh, hey… Does this mean what I think it means?



Amidamaru: Yoh, you should check you Bell as well.



Yoh: Right.



Yoh runs out of the room and comes back with an activated Oracle Bell in hand.



Yoh: Well, that confirms it.



Anna: There's only one way to be sure.





[Scene change!]



Anna and Yoh tailed by the gang are talking with Silva who apparently is still selling stuff off the streets.



Silva: Yes, the Shaman Tournament is starting again.



Anna and Yoh stand calmly receiving the information while the rest of the gang are eagerly taking it in.



Silva: In two months, you will be receiving further instructions.

Gang: [nod, nod] Mm-hm. Mm-hm.



Silva: I suggest you start training up again.



Gang: [nod, nod] Mm-hm. Mm-hm.



Yoh: Oh, no prob.! Anna's been training us everyday since the tournament ended.



Anna: That wasn't training. It was punishment! And when you suffer, your freeloading friends suffer.



Yoh: I told you, Anna. I wasn't flirting with her.



Morty: Here we go again.



Anna: Oh, please! I saw the way you were talking to her [mocking Yoh] Come on, I'll walk you home…



Yoh: She was visiting Tokyo and she got lost. I couldn't just leave her there.



Anna: 1,000 sit-ups when we get home.



Yoh: Come on, Anna. You're being completely unreasonable!



Faust: Kinda reminds me of Ren and Horo.



Ren and Horo: Just what are you implying?



Faust: Heh, heh… Nothing, nothing.



Silva: Anyway… The reason the Shaman Tournament is starting again is because the world is still in danger.



Yoh: But we destroyed Hao. What's the point of having a Shaman King now?



Silva: Hmm. Maybe…



Manta: You mean he's still alive?



Silva: I'm not sure myself. Even we don't have enough details yet.



[Profound silence]



Silva: ANYWAYS! [scared the b-jeezes out of everyone] Gotta go! [dash off with stuff, waving] We'll keep you posted!



Everyone sweatdrops except for Yoh.



Yoh: [waves back] See you in two months!



Anna: [smacks him upside the head] Don't do stupid things.





[Funbari Onsen]



Anna is cooking in the kitchen and she made everyone help out. Horo, unfortunately got assigned to onion peeling duty, is crying in the corner because of the onion fumes.



Manta: I'm back from cram school! [enters kitchen] Hey, Anna. Where's Yoh?



Anna: I gave him the night off…



Manta: Wow, that's awfully nice of you.



Anna: …because starting tomorrow, the training INTENSIFIES.



Manta: Eep. [shrinks away]



Anna: He won't be doing anything else for a very long time. [to Manta] And where do you think you're going?



Manta ends up peeling onions with Horo. Now they're both crying in the corner.





[Funbari Hill (graveyard)]



Yoh is lying on the side of the hill, looking up at the stars and letting the night breeze toss his hair in the wind. Amidamaru “sat” next to him… or w/e it is that ghosts do.



Yoh: Well, looks like we have to fight all over again.



Amidamaru: So it seems.



Yoh: And I thought we could relax for a change. I wonder what it will be like this time?



Amidamaru: It would be fun to have the adventure start again.



Yoh: Yeah. We'll probably see all our old friends along the way.



Yoh closes his eyes and falls asleep under the stars. The night air blowing and his hair flowing. The stars are truly bright tonight. Two comets, one followed by the other, zips though the sky.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Keyblademastah on May 25, 2006, 7:32:53 AM

Keyblademastah on
Keyblademastah...Whatabout Lyserg? o.o Don't tell me that Mr. LSD has been killed in this story as well!

leafwingstar on May 16, 2006, 11:29:28 AM

leafwingstar on
leafwingstarYeah, it's so pathetic that the author has to comment it herself...

leafwingstar on May 16, 2006, 11:28:25 AM

leafwingstar on
leafwingstarMan, this story is so boring... Geeze, this girl can't write
-leafwingstar