Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - different worlds

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 1 - different worlds

Chapter 1 - different worlds

it was on  a tuesday febuary,third,2006.Melanie,Raven,Rose,Collin,Ace,Andrew,Britany,Dominigue,Johnathan & me went to the WoodlakeHillsSchool Library.(just to let you readers know,school as off till december2009,ha!!)"what timme is it?"collin said as he read comic books upside down."its 9:15 a.m.,collin we just got here*nah*three mins ago"ace said listening to: pump it by black eyed peas."really,oh?"he said confused."ARRGGHH,i need a comic or something to read*looks in each shelf full of books* &  theres  no comics in this library!! aaahhh!!"rose said as she screamed in ace''s ear.ace didn''t even listen to her,mainly he was listening to the radio on his cd-player."!!! oww!!,even if there aren''t any comics in the library we''ll still be okay, so lets just wait for ally to get the book okay"britany said to everyone.

i was still looking for a book in the fantasy section,i listening to passion-sanctuary from kingdom hearts 2 (japenesse song) intro,when suddenly"hello alyssa"someone said saying my name.i hardly knew that voice,i turned around & saw a boy with golden blond hair,he wore a green t-shirt with navy blue pants,over his t-shirt he wore a army jacket.his eyes were the color brown & wore white shoes."oh, hi drew"i said as i put the headphones on & continued to look a book."what are you doing?"drew said confused.i tried to ignore him because eventually.i don''t even trust him.he only stared at me,I wore a red & black shirt with a solar flare symbol in the middle of the shirt & black pants that went down to my ankles.the color of my eyes were sea-green(my eyes are just plain brown for real),i wore a necklace that had a star thar can tell his/her mood, the color of the colorguard gloves i was wearing were red(on one side)& black (on hte other) each had the same symbol on my shirt on the front of hte colorguard gloves."none of your bussiness,*looks at him*are you okay?"i said to him in a nice way so that he would go away >_<.he only nodded his head."i have to go now bye"drew said as he walked right next to me & kissed me on the lips ."*thinking to myself*if i had fox ears,they would be pointing into the air & twitching by now?!?!"i thought as drew finished kissing me & walked off to the door.i stood there in shock,finally i snapped out of it & went to get the book.finally i found a book that was chained up."0_0,creepy" i spoke at last.when that was over we went back to ace''s tree house.the tree house had alot of: electrionic stuff,alot of rooms,a battlefield,training room,& alot of other stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i placed the book on the desk,it was silent."okay,who wants to open it first?"ace said at last.everyone took a step back, except me who was daydreaming."ah,alyssa why won''t you open the book since you got it first"ace said acting like he''s popular(just like drew) i looked on each side no one was there,until i looked behind me,raven only waved her hand at me. "okay i''ll open the book"i said being nervous.i didn''t move for a second,until melanie pushed me forward.just as i was about to open the book,it just open it self."woha ally,how did you do that?"raven said being excited.i stared at the book, then stared at evryone else & said,"wasn''t me". then the pages started to turn back & forth over & over again."pitty"ace said at last.britany ran to the window & noticed something really weird.San Antonio was being sucked into the darkness.johnathan ran up to her & saw the same thing."guys,take a look at this"johnathan said out loud.everyone came running to the window.as i ran up to  a window, i eventually saw drew fighting the shadows"the god of creatures"." DREW!! GET OUT OF THERE,SOMETHING BAD MAY HAPPEN TO YOU!!!"i screamed to him.he didn''t listen to me,he kept fighting until one of the creautures reached its hand & grabbed drew''s heart."*gasp*DREW?!" i yelled.as the shadows came colser to the treehouse,drew''s body disappeared.i closed my mouth, i quickly ran towards my friends,i stopped & noticed that only britany was the only one in the treehouse."britany whats going on?!" i said confused."everyone got captured into the book,i was the only one there lookin'' out the window, were the only ones here in San Antionio"britany said defending herself.suddenly,the book started opening a portal,"whats that?"i said defending myself as well.then the portal unleashed the darkness within it & covered the whole entire tree house.me & britany got suck ithe book as well."oh snap,where are we-"britany was interupted by me,"omg!!,everyone fainted or blacked out,britany don''t do anything okay"i said. i looked at britany,she blacked out like everyone. i sudennly fainted aolng the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

few mins later... i landed in something soft,i reached my hand out  to see the heavens.then i blacked out  while my hand fell to the ground.then i sang with a beautiful voice, i sang out loud to see is anyone was out there,i only said aly & aj singing:in a second(only singing half of the song okay):don''t know where you are,wish i just could be near you. i would sail oceans,to get a glimpse of how you feel. you''re the things i''m looking for,everything & so much more.*crying*what i think you are just perfect,could it be that i am worth it, is this thing an open door  walk right through to some thing more. you...&...me,my life would..change in a second,. . . . in. . a . . . .second....i then stopped.i layed in the soft land waiting for someone to wake me up or be there right next to me.sudennly i heard foot steps,i felt myself being carryed & tooken to another spot.

end of chapter 1

this is my first time writng this story on the computer, please make the comments good,sincerly-lighttails1067

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VioletAngel on August 21, 2006, 11:06:48 AM

VioletAngel on
VioletAngelwow... lotsa characters... treee house...library lol i'll read it again... XD *confused* oOo they went back to the tree house lol, reminds me of magic tree house. =D i'll go read the next one!

dragon_ally on August 10, 2006, 10:51:23 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_ally*slurps on the slushie*
A nice fiction...with a whole mass of characters XD
I liked your use of colors when they spoke.

LadySymphonia on July 25, 2006, 11:58:57 AM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphoniaLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is funny to me!
I'm gonna read the next one.

darc on July 12, 2006, 10:15:18 AM

darc on
darcCool chapter! I can't wait for chapter 2...WRITE MORE! Oh yeah, and you might wanna out this story under the catagory Kingdom Hearts..you know, instead of Fantasy..Well, awesome! *faves

lighttails1067 on July 12, 2006, 6:49:06 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067i hope you guys love it cause i'll make chapter 2 right now
okay
^_~*