Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - andrew's anger problem

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 3 - andrew's anger problem

Chapter 3 - andrew's anger problem

it was already night time at agrabah(talk about day ja vo),my legs started getting tired from walking, i almost got a headace from andrew who kept saying "t-e-a-m go team"over & over again(thats a song ^_^)."garsh,i shouldn''t have told him that"goofy saod as he covered his ears.i tried to ignore him, but then i snapped sudennly, "dats it!!!". "t-e-a-m go te--''''.i slapped my hand with my hand on his mouth so that he''ll shutup.as sora turned to see what was going on,he saw my hand glowing. . . !!,green?"um,ally?"sora said confused.as sora stared at me,i opened my eyes,they were glowing green as well."what is it this time sora?!"i said getting mad."your hand is glowing & so is your eyes"sora said as he slowly stepped back.i was confused for a little bit,andrew grabbed my wrist & pushed it away from his face.i didn''t believe sora until i looked at my hand,"gasp!!!"i screamed as i untighted my grip on my hand,then the glow was gone &so was the glow from my eyes."wha...whats happening to me?"i said being scared. "that power was called the Tamerain power(i got the tamerain power from starfire from teen titans-this speech is for Darc so that she will understand me-lighttails1067^_^,oh!please continue. . . )"donald said.as i walked up to sora & stared at donald,sora started to blush.(ain''t that cute =^_^=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

andrew grabbed a stick & started to walk with it & followed behind me until he saw sora blushing at me,then sora grabbed my hand while i didn''t feel it.andrew got so mad that he broke the stick that he was using.my fox ear twiched,i looked at andrew,he hid the stick that he eventually broke right behind his back. what did i do,.. i shrugged.(well thats a stupid move there)

as we went inside the old city of agrabah,sora & i saw Abu heading towards us,then i noticed that abu was holding a dark lamp.i caught abu in 5 seconds & waited for aladdin to come."nicecatch"sora & andrew both said at the same time.then the boys just stared at each other,andrew got mad,sora was just happy.then they both got into a staring contest."thank you for grabbing abu,um...whats your name?"aladin said confused.the boys stopped the staring contest & stared at me."my name is ally,but you can call me alyssa." i said with gradatude."or maybe TAILS?"andrew said crossing his arms.". . . i like that?!"i said loving that name.sora quietly stepped away from andrew.then sora walked up to me & placed his hand on my shoulder,i turned to face him,he smile & i did too(obay sora''s cute smile, you can''t resist it +^_^+).^_^. andrew gaot so mad that he punched a vase & broke it into piecesO_o.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somewhere from the darkness...

"can i see her now ,huh,can i?"shadow said."not yet,when i give you a signal,then you can see her"someone said."WHEN AM I GONNA KILL HER & HER FRIENDS,I CAN''T WAIT ANY LONGER?!"said another kid who was the same age as shadow,but had head hair insted of darker hair."same goes to you."he said again,"just wait a little longer,. . . shadow is going to see her first,then when they go to the next place,then its your turn."shadow stuck his tounge at the red haired kid,the red haired kidjust putted a clothes pin on shadow''s tounge."oww! dat hurt"shadow said as he took of the clothes pin off his tounge.the red haired kid just laughed.

but somewhere in a dungon room... they held a prisioner who was the same age as sora & me(in the story,i''m 15,but for real,i''m13 about to turn 14 in seventeen days... eventually my b-day is on tht first day of August..DON''T FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY OKAY YOU PANZZES..BWAAHAHAHAH!!...oops,i let out my dark side there sorry *a sweat drop went down my head*?!?!)

& his name . . . . . . . was Roxas. . . .

end of chapter 3

only one sneek peak okay & there it is:andrew gets mad,sora & alyssa start singing^_^,an ambush appears,who will fall into the ambush, . . . . roxas escapes the prision & heads to agrabah,& whos behind all this??!!,only i know,& i can''t tell you all the secrets that i have with me,unless you want some more secrets from me hmmmm?!?!?!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LadySymphonia on July 25, 2006, 12:04:08 PM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphoniaI watch Teen Titans.
Ho snaps Roxas is in here kinda!
Roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read quick, yes?
Off to the next one!

darc on July 15, 2006, 12:41:50 AM

darc on
darcWow, I haven't watched Teen Titans in forever! Ah well, I do understand what you are talking about(Tamerain Power..Did I spell that right??) Anywho, now I feel special 'cause my name's in the story^^ Hehe..I love how this story is going! I mean, Sora's attitude toward you...And Andrew's anger. Makes the story very interesting^^ OH MY GAWD! ROXAS!! Hurry up with the 4th chapter!

*explodes*

lighttails1067 on July 14, 2006, 2:33:46 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067read this part first i messed up something on chapter 3 sorry-lighttail1067
the part where it says "hand on my hand" two things to tell ya'll:
1-i accidently put that there its my fault, & this was what i supose to put:i slapped HIM with my hand so that he'll shutup
&
2- i was going too fast because i finished it at 11:30pm

i'll write chapter 4 tommrow okay & this time i won't go fast
can someone warn me to NOT GO FAST cause dat acually happened *sweat drop went down my head*