Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - you STOLE MY GIRL!!!

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 4 - you STOLE MY GIRL!!!

Chapter 4 - you STOLE MY GIRL!!!

(it was still dark time dang?!?!)i was just about to walk off,i noticed that andrew was,well,steaming up a little(okay forget about the ''''a little''''part, this is what i ment ALOT)"um,..andrew are you okay cause your creeping us out?"sora said to see if andrew was okay.but then he snapped,his blue (with black stripes) tiger tail poofed up in the air, his hand was on fire & so was his eyes,the turned around & only said in a kinda low voice to sora,"you...oh you . . . arrgh"andrew said  when he was about to explode.my fox ears went back,i didn''t know why he was so mad about one stupid thing."um,...andrew your hand is on fire?!"i said getting a little bit worried about andrew.andrew didn''t spoke,he only stared at me for a few mins.i saw the anger in his eyes, my tails were moving around,then i got my tails in a knot.i slowly walked away from andrew. then he stared at sora & yelled out,"YOU STOLE MY GIRL!!!!".i eventually remembered what andrew said,then i remembered that he said that i''ll never yell out anthing about you,even if were not in San Antonio,i''ll never yell out our little secret.i  didn''t say anything for a while, & then my eyes glowed red again,& this time it was something else."ANDREW WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!!!!!"I yelled out to him,"THAT WAS OUR LITTLE SECRET REMEMBER?!".andrew completly forgot about her sixith promise."ally, i''m-i''m-","why''d you-you know what,for-forget"i said as i walked away almost went out crying."oh yeah,way to go andrew,you just had to say that out loud so that everyone in Agrabah can hear you!?"ace yelled out in the walkie-talkie."ah shutup?!","what do you mean shutup, aa,come on i was trying to help ya out here!!!!"ace yelled out in a heartbeat.sora thought about how tails felt,then looked in her direction,he stared at andrew,then followed me to see if i was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as he found me, i was sitting on a bench all alone,until i saw a white baby(girl) foxplaying with its tail.then i spotted another baby(boy) fox,it was a black fox.it came up to her & eventually liked each other.i petted the white one,then the black one, they both liked me.suddenly the white one appared on my lap,i felt someones hand pressed on my shoulder & turned around & saw sora right next to me.i blushed.then the black fox jumped on to sora''s lap.then a song appeared as the wind toughed our faces.(i hope you guys know this song cause i love it);All American Rejects:move along:*song starts*Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking,When you fall everyone stands.Another day & you''ve had your fill of sinking with the life held in your.hands are shaking cold,these hands are ment to hold,speak to me.When all you got to keep is strong move along,move along like i know you do & even when your hope is gone move along move along just to make it through move along.move along.So a day when you''ve lost yourself completly,could be a night when your life ends.Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving,all the pain held in your,hands are shaking cold your hands are mine to hold speak to me.When all you got to keep is strong move along,move along like i know you do & even when your hope is gone move along,move along just to make it through.Move along(go on,go on,go on,go on)when everything is wrong,we move along(go on,go on,go on,go on)when everything is wrong, we move along,along,along,along.

When all you got to keep is strong move along,move along like i know you do & even when your hope is gone move along,move along just to make it hrough. when all you got to keep is strong move along,move along like i know you do & even when your hope is gong move along,move along just to make it through.when all you got to keep it strong move along,move along ilike i know you do & even when your hope is gone move along,move along just to make it through move along(go on,go on,go on,go on)right back what is wrong  we move along(go on,go on,go on, go on)right back what is worng,we move along(go on,go on,go on,go on)right back what is wrong,we move along!!!*song ends*^_^.

"you have a really good singing voice"sora eventually said smiling."thanks,you too!"i said doing the same."still thinking about andrew again?" "yeah:-(  (i made a chat icon^_^)"sora thought of how i felt,then he turned towards me while petting the black fox & said,"lets get back to the city,aladdin told me that he''ll talk to andrew while heading to the cave of wonders(omg,cave of cheeseburgers. . . hmm, now where did that come from*shrugges*)"."*gently puts down the white fox* *jumps off the seat*then what are we waiting for lets go to the cave of (chesseburgers,kidding)wonders to see if  their there just waiting for us"i said excitedly.sora thought about that,then agreed.then we left to go to wonders,& the two foxes ran happily with us along the way.but we didn''t reliezed that andrew,aladdin,princess jasmine,abu,genie,donald & goofy were helded captive by . . . JAFAR & his guards & sora & ally were heading towards the ambush!!!!!

somewhere in the darkness...."CAN I SEE HER NOW?????"shadow said again being excited."just a few more mins,then you can scare her"said the leader."can i check on roxas to see what he is doing?"shadow asked.". . . yes,my apprentice "the leader said again.Shadow ran to the dungen room to meet roxas,suddenly he ran back"master,master he''s gone!!~"shadow yelled,"our prisioner is gone"."WHAT!!!!!".the leader  ran to the dungon room along with the red haired kid & shadow.then they got there...roxas was gone,three of the bars-handles,were on the black floor."what will we do?"shadow asked again.". . . . . leave him,i''m sure that roxas will tell that~two-tailed~girl & her friends the bad news."said the leader,heading back to the screet room.

end of chapter 4 ^_~*  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment